November - McCain vs Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:13:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  November - McCain vs Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: November - McCain vs Obama  (Read 13470 times)
RRB
Rookie

« on: March 10, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »

Turnout will decide 2008.  McCain will be all done when paired with Bush and Bush administration policies. Wait until this summer comes around and the mud starts slinging.  McCain will do well with white males in areas where race/gender is a big deal.  I predict this year will have a very defining election in favor of the Dems and that's not just because I want them to win. 

Just wait until we are reminded of "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.  Expect ads like the '64 ad with the girl and the daisy with a mushroom cloud behind her.

McCain is not a bad man, but he will never survive in the current political climate.  The Dems either tie him or out poll him right now and he hasn't been attacted yet.  The Dems will be smeared too, but with the same old junk that won't do much more than make McCain voters happy.

Short of an Spitzer type scandle, I just don't see it happening for McCain.

However, mental note to all Dems.  Don't attact McCains character, or it will backfire.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies