WA Democratic Primary Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:55:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  WA Democratic Primary Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA Democratic Primary Map  (Read 14554 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: April 27, 2008, 02:23:45 AM »

Is Snoho mostly made up of working class suburbs and eastside Seattle style affluent suburbs? I saw Clinton won in Everett, which I guess is working class due to the boeing factory??? So are the rest of the places more reminiscent of say an affluent area like Sammamish or middle class burbs like Federal Way? Snoho is the only place in metro seattle I have not had a chance to visit and thus have no clue how the area is.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 03:55:24 AM »

Is Snoho mostly made up of working class suburbs and eastside Seattle style affluent suburbs? I saw Clinton won in Everett, which I guess is working class due to the boeing factory??? So are the rest of the places more reminiscent of say an affluent area like Sammamish or middle class burbs like Federal Way? Snoho is the only place in metro seattle I have not had a chance to visit and thus have no clue how the area is.

Yes, mostly. I'm not sure I would call Everett a suburb, though.

Do you live in Washington? You seem very familiar with it.

I have never lived in Washington but my dad was working in the area for the last couple years. Thus I have made multiple trips there and I have gotten a little familiar with most areas south of seattle. I have never really made up towards snoho and was curious how the area was. Now why do you say that Everett is not a suburb? Is it more on the scale of Tacoma then? Also are the republican areas in Snoho more upscale or exurban( like Orting for example). You guys live in a beautiful part of the country and I would relocate in a second if my career requires it.  Not sure about spending the cold rainy winters there though. Winter is the only time I am glad to be living in Orange county. I would much rather be in a place with more character and Washington certainly seems to have that. But of course without a doubt the bay area is the best place to live. Perfect weather AND surroundings in addition to tolerant and friendly people. Cannot beat that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies