would be interested in your thoughts and comments
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:17:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  would be interested in your thoughts and comments
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: would be interested in your thoughts and comments  (Read 990 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »

Not quite sure if this is a good place to put this thread.

Has anyone ever read anything about "Votescam: The Stealing of America" by the Collier brothers. Obviously, I think that most of what is written there is nonsense, but I haven't really found any good debunking of any of their claims.

I would appreciate thoughts about his allegations, specifically the election he lost in the 70s in Florida.

Do you know of any sites where the topic is discussed?

I apologize, really...to be honest, I'm pretty sick of all the mindless conspiracy theories that go around on the Internet, but I am kind of sensitive regarding these kinds of things. It all sounds like bogus to me, but I'd be happy to learn more about it.

I know and appreciate the rationality of many people here compared to other places on the Internet, I wouldn't be able to get anything useful on other blogs like Democratic Underground and such...to many partisan hacks that would start bringing up conspiracies about...well, you know...get's very very annoying.

Anyway, thanks Smiley
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:32:53 PM »

There's always been a lot of funny business there. For example, former Miami mayor Xavier L Suarez got busted for vote fraud in 1997, and then went on to help Bush "win" in Florida in 2000.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies