Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 12:30:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24
Author Topic: Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT  (Read 54807 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: February 22, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »

You served the people of the Northeast well, AndrewCT, and I would like to thank you for that.  It was a good campaign and I must say that I wasn't so sure that I would win.  I wasn't expecting the people of the Northeast to elect a newcomer over someone with experience.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #526 on: February 22, 2010, 11:32:22 AM »

I commend Andrew for his lengthy service.......well done.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #527 on: February 22, 2010, 12:19:07 PM »

Sad
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #528 on: February 22, 2010, 02:30:44 PM »

Thank you for your service as Governor.  I think it was just time for new blood. 

There will likely be an Assembly vacancy election or two forthcoming, if you're interested.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #529 on: February 22, 2010, 03:17:25 PM »

Your gubernatorial loss is truly a loss for your region and the nation Sad  This is the ultimate anti-incumbent season I've noticed.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #530 on: February 22, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »

Sad
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #531 on: February 22, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »

It is saddening to see you leave this office. Sad

Best of luck in the future.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #532 on: February 22, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »

This is really very sad. Sad Andrew was the person who helped me get where I am today. I also consider him a personal friend of mine, so this is sad on many fronts. Cry
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #533 on: March 23, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »

I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this puppy and use it as my new office. Any questions or comments you have can be asked here. MMmmmmkay
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #534 on: March 23, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »

Congratulations on your election!
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #535 on: March 23, 2010, 02:17:25 PM »

I'll be looking forward to working with you in the Northeast government, governor-turned-rep AndrewCT.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #536 on: March 23, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »

Congratulations! I would have voted for you if I didn't, uh, forget to vote.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #537 on: March 25, 2010, 05:04:22 AM »

Please bring sanity back to the Northeast, Andrew. Tongue
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #538 on: March 25, 2010, 08:01:22 AM »

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Just a quick note. Sooo, yeah. For some reason my laptop is having some issues, so I will only be able to check on things from my blackberry, so I may not be that active (like I ever really am). Hopefully this will be resolved in this next day or two.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #539 on: January 06, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »

Well, I know I have another page on this thread, but seeing as this is more important, I've decided to bump this. This thread was created in Feb of 2008. Nearly 3 years ago, when I was elected Governor of the Northeast.  Hands down, I would say that office was the greatest I've been given the pleasure of serving in.

I plan to make this short, because I dont feel like writing forever again, and you guys have the attention span of gnats. Obviously, I've recently submited my final vote in the Senate, and it felt nice to be able to end my future in Atlasia with atleast a respectable bill. By tomorrow at noon, I will be going back to being a private citizen, and handing off the Senate reigns to someone else.

Atlasia has been good to me, I've said it before, and I would like to say it again. Thank you, thank you everyone. I've been lucky enough in the past to have support in all my races to have support from the NLC, DA, POP, SDP, JCP, and many other parties, and it has always been greatly appreciated.

If there is anything that I regret, is that I left Atlasia without being able to serve in one of three offices I really tried for. President, Attorney General, and serving in the Supreme Court. But in that time, I never would have changed anything to do what I've done. If I could go back in time, I would still have had Afletich be my VP candidate in my first run for President, AHDuke my VP candidate in the second one, and still would have run on the POP ticket.

The only thing that really upset me was some of the things that people said to me, people I thought were friends at the time, about my second run for President, and choice to be on the POP ticket as a member of that party.  Everyone seemed to be upset, and have every excuse in the book not to vote for me, thinking I had somehow changed.

I would have hoped that with my time as a Presidential candidate, and a Senator in the POP party, that people would have learned that thigns change. When the POP made a big wave in the Northeast, pretty much every member of the Assembly was re-elected. Although Barnes lost the senate seat, it was a close election. I was the one who was swept out of office, and I was the one who should have been pissed at the party.

And yet, I never was. Eventually, I joined them, and became good friends with them. Several members I talk to often, and we have all known to become attached to some of these guys, one of them being Dallas. A member of the party for a long time, he had served well as Speaker of the Assembly, and has done a fantastic job as Senator, and I dont think that anyone can take that way.

I guess in general, of this incredibly long written thingie that I was hoping to be only one paragraph, I hope that in the future, people will start looking more into people, rather than party. Dont write someone off because of party. Every party has bad apples. Atlasia used to be such a great and thriving nation, and now, although its at a good point, still doesnt seem as great as it used to.

But once tomorrow comes, I'll be gone, probably wont post, but I guess time will tell. I'd like to thank you all for your time, support, and friendship. Its been a great ride, and I hope that as I leave, another joins, and starts their journey the same way. It was a hell of a ride, and I wouldnt change any of it for the world.

Much love everyone! LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Andrew
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #540 on: January 06, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »

While we had disagreements in the past, and we probably still have, I must say you have always been a very nice person and brought an excellent contribution to the game. Kudos for your formidable carreer, and good luck for whatever you have decided to do now. I hope to see you back in the game some day. Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #541 on: January 06, 2011, 06:55:42 PM »

While we had disagreements in the past, and we probably still have, I must say you have always been a very nice person and brought an excellent contribution to the game. Kudos for your formidable carreer, and good luck for whatever you have decided to do now. I hope to see you back in the game some day. Smiley

You'll be back. Wink And I look forward to it. Smiley
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #542 on: January 06, 2011, 07:19:17 PM »

If there is anything that I regret, is that I left Atlasia without being able to serve in one of three offices I really tried for. President, Attorney General, and serving in the Supreme Court.

I'm almost positive Purple State offered you the AG position during his Administration and you turned him down.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #543 on: January 06, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »

Sad

Please stick around.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #544 on: January 06, 2011, 08:07:54 PM »

If there is anything that I regret, is that I left Atlasia without being able to serve in one of three offices I really tried for. President, Attorney General, and serving in the Supreme Court.

I'm almost positive Purple State offered you the AG position during his Administration and you turned him down.

Nooo, I wish. He asked me a few questions, you told me that you liked me over most of the other options, and I never heard anything back. I just checked my PMs
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #545 on: January 06, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »

Nooo, I wish. He asked me a few questions, you told me that you liked me over most of the other options, and I never heard anything back. I just checked my PMs

I checked mine as well. It wasn't really clear if he was outright offering you the position, so I guess that's fair, though I did end up saying I liked you over the others, there was a PM that said you "pulled out of the running." Oh well. Who cares. Tongue

Hope you come back to Atlasia at some point.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #546 on: January 07, 2011, 10:45:01 AM »

And so goes another. Shame. Sad
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #547 on: October 20, 2011, 07:31:15 AM »

I'm just bumping this so that the people can review a little bit of my work from prior times.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #548 on: October 20, 2011, 07:50:52 AM »

Question:

Why are you such a creep?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #549 on: October 20, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »

Because people like DW Perry dont visit the forum. Someone has to do it, and apparently, you dont want to step up to the plate.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies