KS: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 6, Clinton by 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:12:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  KS: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 6, Clinton by 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 6, Clinton by 24  (Read 1885 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 21, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »

Hey Phil.

What were you saying about Kansas?

LOL

You have to be joking. This is proof? Hey, are you going to be around during the General? If so, have a big mouth then, not now. I guarantee McCain will beat Obama (if he's the nominee) by double digits.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 05:54:49 PM »

Hey Phil.

LOL

You have to be joking. This is proof? Hey, are you going to be around during the General? If so, have a big mouth then, not now. I guarantee McCain will beat Obama (if he's the nominee) by double digits.
Christ, you're thick. I said that there was a chance that Obama would have a chance at carrying Kansas with Sebelius on the bottom of the ticket. The fact that the race is almost tied at this point would lend some credence to my prediction that Kansas may be in play if certain conditions are met.

You are so very, very sad.

"Obama has a chance at having a chance..."

Brilliant prediction.

Oh and the rest of us sane people don't believe this poll makes the race "almost tied" there.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »

Hey Phil.

LOL

Christ, you're thick. I said that there was a chance that Obama would have a chance at carrying Kansas with Sebelius on the bottom of the ticket. The fact that the race is almost tied at this point would lend some credence to my prediction that Kansas may be in play if certain conditions are met.

You are so very, very sad.

"Obama has a chance at having a chance..."

Brilliant prediction.

Oh and the rest of us sane people don't believe this poll makes the race "almost tied" there.

Get over yourself Phil. You have made a ton of awful predictions in your day.

Name them. What I notice with a lot of people is that they remember my two really bad predictions (Brown 2004 and Santorum 2006) and nothing else. Oh, and I said Hillary will win Virginia. Any other awful predictions? Go. Go ahead. This isn't about me "getting over" myself. I don't brag about my predictions. I'm simply sick of the fanatics here. You people need to come back down and join the rest of us on Earth.

At least my predictions seemed somewhat reasonable compared to the cultists saying Obama has a shot at Kansas.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:05:10 PM »

At least my predictions seemed somewhat reasonable compared to the cultists saying Obama has a shot at Kansas.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Obama does better in Kansas than Santorum did.

Spamming.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Obama does better in Kansas than Santorum did.

Spamming.

You're dismissing points based on math and logic as spam.

Your logic is flawed a good 90% of the time so please don't blame me for dismissing it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Uh, not quite but whatever. Arguing "logic" with you is so pointless.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »

How is more unreasonable to predict that a race would go the wrong way than another race going the wrong way if the first race is closer than the second?

Because the nature of the races is different.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies