Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:21:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today  (Read 8985 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 07, 2008, 01:59:40 AM »

Seriously, when this is over, people will wonder how she has managed to manage her campaign so horribly.
I have been wondering why Obama has destroyed Clinton in the caucus states.  I thought maybe she was just running on the inevitability things, looking to pile up delegates in the big races, and not worrying about the quibbling little details like building infrastructure across the country.  That seemed ridiculously cocky though.

Could there be a financial reason that we are seeing now?  But she had money earlier in the process.  Did Obama invest in a ground game and Clinton ... just blow it?  Seems peculiar.

Did Clinton even visit states like Idaho, Colorado, and Kansas?  I think she was basically just ignoring those, instead focusing on a "swing state strategy" like we saw from both people in 2004.

I think they did put some actual effort into Colorado, with both Clintons visiting the state.... but they pretty much ignord the other two you mentioned. I doubt they expected to be beat quite as badly as they were in them though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies