Who had a Better night Obama or Clinton? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:20:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Who had a Better night Obama or Clinton? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who had a Better night on Feb. 5th Obama or Clinton?
Obama

Clinton

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 98

Author Topic: Who had a Better night Obama or Clinton?  (Read 9944 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: February 06, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »

So, what are the chances Michigan and Florida gets seated at the convention?  I'm saying, at minimum, 95%.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 09:47:48 AM »

So, what are the chances Michigan and Florida gets seated at the convention?  I'm saying, at minimum, 95%.

100% if their vote will not affect the outcome......

Actually, it's closer to 100% if their vote will affect the outcome, less if not...
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:08:32 AM »

This was the Obama situation on 2/4/08.
4.  He had his major weapon, which probably gave him Iowa, deployed:  Oprah.

What's fascinating to me is that the one area of the country he deployed Oprah (California), the black population didn't show up.  What's up with that?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »

This was the Obama situation on 2/4/08.
4.  He had his major weapon, which probably gave him Iowa, deployed:  Oprah.

What's fascinating to me is that the one area of the country he deployed Oprah (California), the black population didn't show up.  What's up with that?

Part of it is not the Black population; Oprah was good with white women in Iowa.

Some of it was that she could be on the ground for days in Iowa, retail politics.  She could have changed the results in NH.  Part of it is that there are many "celebrities" in California and she wasn't a huge attraction.

Possible putting on the trail in places like MA, NJ, NM would have been a better deployment, as would putting her in the neighborhood of LA.

I don't know whether anything could have change MA or NJ that much.  Can she help with the NM dead voting population?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

The media is fawning of Obama that if his grandmother voted against him, they call it racism.

bitter...

That's truth talking, not bitterness.  No one who has watched TV for even half a second can deny that Obama is the media's choice.  There is no negative media attached to him whatsoever, while on the opposite end Hillary gets nothing but negative media.

I agree about Obama and the media.  Way, way way too much hype - seems set for a fall when he doesn't achieve it fully in the future.  I worry about long-term in the primaries, frankly.

This is one of the reasons I voted for Hillary yesterday.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

Why do people on this site still have the ridiculous idea that Howard Dean is any more than a puppet head of the DNC?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies