CNN Breaking News: Umengus in New Jersey (new district 2)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CNN Breaking News: Umengus in New Jersey (new district 2)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Breaking News: Umengus in New Jersey (new district 2)  (Read 672 times)
Umengus
Belgium

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2004, 04:55:16 AM »
« edited: August 11, 2004, 04:56:15 AM by Senate Candidate Umengus »

TRENTON, New jersey

The senate candidate Umengus is speaking before a large crowd

My friends,

I'm very pleased by your fantastic support that you are giving to my fight.

(applauses)

You know... it's not easy every day... Our opponents are trying to depict us as "hard core left" but is this being a "hard core left" to still believe in the atlasian dream? is this being a "hard core left" to believe that tomorrow is better than today because I believe in our country and in the People of Atlasia? is this being a "hard core left" if I think that republican citizens should have social security, a clean environment and the security in the streets?

(applauses)

I don't know if I'm a moderate or a centrist, but I think that all citizens should have social security, jobs, clean environment, security in the streets, effective justice for all people and a society which is safe from all terrorist attacks.

But you can be sure of a thing: I'm not a flip-flop and I'm not in a party to have a siege or others adavantages...

(applauses applauses)

Umengus, the quiet force...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies