New Rudy Ad: Smell the Fear! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:45:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  New Rudy Ad: Smell the Fear! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Rudy Ad: Smell the Fear!  (Read 6761 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: January 03, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

BUT ITS TRUE... WHAT IN THE HELL IS YOU PEOPLE'S PROBLEM?  WHY DO YOU INSIST ON STICKING YOU FINGERS IN YOUR EARS AND IGNORING THE HUGE PROBLEMS THAT ARE GOING ON AROUND US?  WHY?  RECENT EVENTS SHOULD ONLY REINFORCE THE POINT THAT THE WORLD IS BECOMING DANGEROUS VOLATILE! THE COLD WAR AIN'T GOT sh**t ON WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY... AND YET YOU PEOPLE ARE MORE WILLING TO IGNORE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?  JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED... PRETENDING NOTHING IS WRONG IS WHAT GOT US HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE... WE CAN'T JUST IMAGINE OURSELVES BACK INTO THE 90'S.  F***!!!!

I'm sorry but I think you've just topped anything Naso has ever posted.

No one is trying to forget about what is going on in the world but that Giuliani ad is nothing but scare tactics and it won't work.

I'm still trying to understand what Rudy Giuliani has done to show he knows how to deal with these problems. He was Mayor after 9/11...ok....

If these are the issues that we face today it's clear that McCain is the candidate best suited to deal with them, based on his experiences.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies