Only Romney and Huckabee stand a chance at the nomination at this point

(1/5) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
I agree obviously.

MarkWarner08:
I disagree.

If John McCain places an unexpected 3rd in Iowa and Mike Huckabee wins 1st place there, the media will be trumpeting Romney's fall, McCain's surge, and Huck's win, in that order. McCain will then close the small gap in NH and win his home away from home. The next primary state is Michigan, which voted for McCain in 2000. If the Arizona Senator can win there too, he'll have two wins in the first three states and all the momentum going into South Carolina and Super Tuesday.

Likely Voter:
any chance? no

Rudy still has a good chance, but he isnt the front runner (I wonder when the media will stop calling him that). McCain has a tiny chance too

MODU:

No.  Overall, Rudy still has the best shot on the national level, as polls from the non-early primary states show.  However, I do see Romney dropping to third, with Huckabee being the champion of the South/Mid-west republicans and Rudy carrying the flag for the the East and West coasts.

Bacon King:
Not entirely, but for the most part. I'd say that there is something like an 85% percent chance that the nominee will be either Romney or Huckabee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page