Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 04:31:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Poll
Question: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?  (Read 26732 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2008, 08:09:06 AM »

I don't drink/party.  I'm pretty nerdy.  I have recently acknowledged the fact that I'm very similar to Steve Carrell's character in the 40-Year Old Virgin.

Finally, someone else. Wink
I get to play Seth Rogan's character....in pretty much everything he's ever done.

"bag of sand?!"
We would have...sex...all the time!  And she would say things like "I'm so nasty...Let's screw!"  And I'd be nailing her, and she'd be like "You're nailing me!"
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2008, 08:34:03 AM »

Never, nor do I ever expect to have one.  Tongue

No one in real life knows just how hopeless I consider my prospects of finding a mate.  At the surface they think I am cheerful and optimistic, but deep down I am actually in utter despair. 

You're starting to sound like WalterMitty.

You mean Supersoulty?  I have never heard Mitty being as dejected about his chances with the fairer sex. 
Mitty's pessimistic in general.

True, but I don't recall him starting threads bemoaning how hopeless his chances are with women, and how depressed he is as a result.
Might be something to do with the fact he's married with a small son.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2008, 08:34:53 AM »

Don't toss around terms like "future wife" like that.

Ummm, we were engaged for over a year. That's all I'll say.

She'll be back. This is certainly not the first time she dumped me.

But she dumped you anyways. It's a good thing you didn't get married.
Oh gee, that kind of relationship. My commiserations.
(What's a "proddy"?)
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -5.13

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »

Protestant.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2008, 12:56:55 PM »

Several, but of varying degrees of seriousness.  My current one will cease to be my girlfriend later this year.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

Several, but of varying degrees of seriousness.  My current one will cease to be my girlfriend later this year.

Unless it is being forcedon you, ie she's moving to Swaziland, why keep it going if its destined to end?

Oh wait, there's that thing with the thing and the not-thing....
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »

Unless it is being forcedon you, ie she's moving to Swaziland, why keep it going if its destined to end?

I most certainly don't intend for it to end, and I strongly doubt that she does either.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2008, 01:37:56 PM »

Ummm...yeah..
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

I most certainly don't intend for it to end, and I strongly doubt that she does either.

Gotcha. Hugs from afar.
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

yes.  whoops!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »

If that's the case, that's sad that you still think it will.  Sad
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »

Read between the lines, Phil.  She'll no longer be my girlfriend later this year...  Wink
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2008, 02:57:57 PM »

The internet is good for attracting the type of men who like to post in this thread.

My status is, however:  Taken.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »

Read between the lines, Phil.  She'll no longer be my girlfriend later this year...  Wink

Shocked

A married Joe Republic? Mr. and Mrs. Republic? That's excellent! Congrats! I'll be expecting my invitation to the Roman Catholic matrimony mass and the reception.  Wink
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »

congratulate her on her upcoming surgery for me!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »

Riceowl ftw!  'Jennifer' will shortly become 'Jonathan', and will of course remain the love of my life.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Riceowl ftw!  'Jennifer' will shortly become 'Jonathan', and will of course remain the love of my life.

That's even more awesome than I though the awesome thing was. Give your partner my support Smiley
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »

I shouldn't have a problem in the next few years given that I have a wider array of likeability. I'll date a 20 year old or a 27 year old...as long as I like them and they like me. Once I'm set in the Air Force down in the South (where people are nicer) then I should be up to my eyeballs in women. Trust me...it's gonna happen!
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

I shouldn't have a problem in the next few years given that I have a wider array of likeability. I'll date a 20 year old or a 27 year old...as long as I like them and they like me. Once I'm set in the Air Force down in the South (where people are nicer) then I should be up to my eyeballs in women. Trust me...it's gonna happen!

Keep hope alive!  Hey, the Air Force helped my grandfather win the heart of a beautiful young woman who was way out of his league (my dear, departed grandmother), so maybe it will do the same to you.

And yes, Southern women are better...as long as you stick with the genteel type and not the trashy type.

Naso's not into genteelmen.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -5.13

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »

Keep hope alive!  Hey, the Air Force helped my grandfather win the heart of a beautiful young woman who was way out of his league (my dear, departed grandmother), so maybe it will do the same to you.

And yes, Southern women are better...as long as you stick with the genteel type and not the trashy type.

What about the in-betweens? You know, the working- and middle-class...
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

Same for me except I wouldn't consider myself "nerdy." I have my own kind of fun and my friends who do drink and such accept it and enjoy it.
Yeah.  Well "nerdy" is a pretty subjective term.  I'd say you fall into my definition though.
Well, that must be a very loose definition since you don't know much about me off the forum (how I am with my friends, what activities I am involved in, etc).
Yes, of course.  Just going by your forum persona and facebook page.  I could be way off.

If you post here, that makes you a nerd. End of story.

Especially if you're involved with Atlasia.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »

Give me a southern hottie...and I'll be buttering bread all night.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2008, 07:31:50 PM »

Give me a southern hottie...and I'll be buttering bread all night.

ewwewwewwewwewwewwewwewwewwewweww.

I can cope with pretty much any sexual imagery, but the idea of Naso eating bread roles over a woman's privates is pretty much my limit.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »

Some hotties just for you, Hugh:

I think the one second from left wants Keystone Phil...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »

Wow! Is that a recent picture? If so, Andrea and Mandy sure have lost a great deal of weight! Send them my best.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies