Bloomberg: Net Worth.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:43:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bloomberg: Net Worth.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bloomberg: Net Worth....  (Read 6793 times)
Reluctant Republican

« on: September 22, 2007, 05:40:54 PM »

Good for Bloomberg. I really hope he decides to run for president. I don't think I'd vote for him, but Americans need to hear a new voice who can actually afford to finance his own campaign. 
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »

Good for Bloomberg. I really hope he decides to run for president. I don't think I'd vote for him, but Americans need to hear a new voice who can actually afford to finance his own campaign. 
How is he a new voice? You'd be surprised to find any difference between him and the democrats running. I guess there's his support for gay marriage?

Well, he's a successful businessman, which is always a big plus in my book. Most people don’t agree with me on this, but I think anyone that can run a company effectually could probably do a halfway decent job as President. And New Yorkers seem to enjoy his job as mayor, and if there’s all this fuss over Giuliani for president, why not Bloomberg?  But what I really mean by new voice is that he is not beholden to either party, so he can be more outspoken about his pet issues without having to worry about angering the party. He’s like Perot in that aspect.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies