Favorite Foreign Leader

(1/13) > >>

Keystone Phil:
I don't know if this topic was brought up before but I thought it would be good to discuss. So who is your favorite foreign leader?

For me, I have to say Silvio Berlusconi.

I know I'm going to get a lot of criticism but hey...he's a strong conservative voice in liberal Europe.

Another political figure I admire is Iain Duncan Smith. He's not a head of state but he was the former leader of Britain's Conservative Party.

I'm sure the our British and other foreign friends on the forum will just love who I admire!

Platypus:
Silvio Berlesconi?

IDS?

I *know* you're just trolling now.

Slivio is one of the most venomous, disgusting people in the world.

IDS is..well, he's not as bad, but i certainly wouldn't want to have him as Prime Minister.

There are not many people who I would prefer Howard over, but SBerlesconi is most certainly one of them.

Coincidentally, my most admired world leader is non existant. None of them are any good, really. Thebo is an idiot on AIDS. Gerhad can't run the economy. Putin wins the elections by a bit TOO much. Martin is probably as close as it gets, and that's kinda sad :p

M:
Historical: Churchill

Current: Blair or Sharon

??????????:
He's the man right here...

Keystone Phil:
Quote from: hughento on July 26, 2004, 11:34:52 PM

Silvio Berlesconi?

IDS?

I *know* you're just trolling now.

Excuse me I would prefer if you don't call me a troll. I've never been accused of that before by even those who disagree with me the most. I resent being referred to a troll when I spend a lot of time engaging in civil debate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page