I'm off to the Magic Kingdom

(1/2) > >>

Tetro Kornbluth:
That's right from tomorrow morning onwards I'll be away in the Great United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Visting relatives in Cambridge from the 8th to the 12th and then journeying around the country in a totally unplanned manner onwards (Like most Irish people, planning is not my strong suit)

Anyway you won't have Gully Foyle to kick around any more - I'll be going to college in mid-September so I won't be visiting this forum so much anymore (or at least I hope not, Atlasia can be stronger than Opium sometimes, And Jas don't worry I'll still come around from time to time and discuss Irish stuff - I won't completely forget this place. In Early September I'll still be around a bit)

This last year has been a write-off for me, so I thank you for allowing me to waste my life here.

Honourable Mentions to: Al (For being Al), Colin Wixted, Andrew Berger, KEmperor, Bullmoose88, Jas (For being Irish), EarlAW, Afleitch, Joe Republic (For being rather amusing), Gabu (Ditto), Everett (Ditto) and of course who can forget Naso, I hope you never achieve your ultimate dream Michael, but I hope whatever you do you will grow up to be a happy and mature individual. Though hopefully more Balanced and less of a self-parody than now. Ditto for BRTD.

*Already hears the cries from the Atlasian audience* ;)

P.S: Post 1910!

afleitch:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Seriously though, you'll be back ;) If at least not on here, then on the interwebs. The amount of free time I had at uni that I wasted on internet forums is what drew me here in the first place ;D But should you not be back, then all the best. If you end up waking up in the middle of the Gorbals (actually bad example; its gone upmarket) and don't know how you got there drop me a line :)

What are you studying btw?

Colin:
I finally got a shout-out, only took me roughly 10,000 posts.

Well hope to see you around, even in a reduced role. But I know what you're feeling, I'm off to college next month and I hope to disengage from the Atlas slightly and live life a little more.

Јas:
Quote from: Gully Foyle on August 06, 2007, 05:30:28 PM

I'll be going to college in mid-September so I won't be visiting this forum so much anymore (or at least I hope not, Atlasia can be stronger than Opium sometimes,

Cool, which college you off too?
Twas actually at college where I found this place - and ended up spending more time than I really should've checking up on.

Quote from: Gully Foyle on August 06, 2007, 05:30:28 PM

And Jas don't worry I'll still come around from time to time and discuss Irish stuff - I won't completely forget this place. In Early September I'll still be around a bit)

Look forward to it. :)
Enjoy your trip!

DownWithTheLeft:
I thought you were going to Disney World :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page