1,768 fake registers in WA - Hilarious fake names ahead!

(1/3) > >>

bgwah:
Doesn't look like political motives were behind the largest voter-fraud case in WA history, and here is the article if anyone is interested in reading it:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003808207_votefraud27m.html

But what I'm really posting this for is some of the downright hilarious (and sometimes recognizable names) that were registered. Here is a list Alcon and I made.

Tom Tancredo
Dennis Hastert
Lindsey Graham
Matt Romney
Alcee Hastings
John McKay
Fruto Boy Crispila
Frekkie Magoal
Latina Claycamp
Frank Demons
Lang Hugger
Billy Magma
Blue Mcrae
Berchtoid Herbert
Marc Condo
Echo Slaughter
Rilex Greek
Maple Rock
Gian Fortune
Billy Gram
Luck Pearsen
Roger Bergb
Finesse Richardson
Drako Washington
Angel Waters
Star Waters
Rick Flare
Vin Baker
Jaff Shaman
Stormi Bays
Pron Burks
Sierra Blanca
Luke Crisp
Xavier Lightfoot
Corliss Fowler
Jamall Pickers
George Lopez
Nick Cannon
Kurl Seehorn
Delvn Underwood
Paris Washington
Gary Lovelady
Conorade Venis
Mark Techwood
Ginger Mayflower
Gunter Meekers
Leon Spinks

Source:
http://soundpolitics.com/KCPAOVoterRegChallengeSpreadsheet.pdf

Alcon:
Fruto Boy Crispila is pretty good.

But nothing matches the Ohio ACORN scandal, discovered after election officials grew suspicious of the registration of one "Jive Turkey, Sr."  Seriously.  (Obviously, Jive Turkey, Jr., is not old enough to vote, yet.)

HardRCafé:
According to court documents, Mitchell has two convictions for violating orders of protection against his girlfriend. He is currently booked into Pierce County Jail on a charge of violating a protection order issued in June.

Johnson pleaded guilty in Pierce County in 2002 to two counts of second-degree child molestation for taking part in a "truth or dare" game that resulted in a 12-year-old girl touching the private parts of an adult man. She also has convictions for burglary and theft in King County Superior Court.

Olson pleaded guilty in Pierce County to a 2005 charge of harassment for writing a bomb-threat note he claimed was intended as a prank on a co-worker. Greene is in Pierce County Jail on charges of possessing crack cocaine.

How nice that ACORN got them drug money.  <3

Joe Republic:
Quote from: Jesus on July 27, 2007, 03:21:33 AM

Berchtoid Herbert

Huh.  I always wondered what happened to ol' Berchtoid after he disappeared from my high school.  I guess he wound up in Washington after all.

Alcon:
Quote from: HardRCafé on July 27, 2007, 07:45:33 AM

According to court documents, Mitchell has two convictions for violating orders of protection against his girlfriend. He is currently booked into Pierce County Jail on a charge of violating a protection order issued in June.

Johnson pleaded guilty in Pierce County in 2002 to two counts of second-degree child molestation for taking part in a "truth or dare" game that resulted in a 12-year-old girl touching the private parts of an adult man. She also has convictions for burglary and theft in King County Superior Court.

Olson pleaded guilty in Pierce County to a 2005 charge of harassment for writing a bomb-threat note he claimed was intended as a prank on a co-worker. Greene is in Pierce County Jail on charges of possessing crack cocaine.

How nice that ACORN got them drug money.  <3

And I checked and, of course, none of the the people charged voted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page