Explosion at Grand Central Station

(1/6) > >>

DownWithTheLeft:
Do you think the explosion at Grand Central Station last week was a terrorist attack or a gas line explosion?  I am very inclinded to think it was a terrorist dry run and that more is on the way.

Gabu:
Quote from: The 24 DuPont Chevrolet on July 26, 2007, 09:53:55 PM

Do you think the explosion at Grand Central Station last week was a terrorist attack or a gas line explosion?  I am very inclinded to think it was a terrorist dry run and that more is on the way.

Well, obviously the terrorists would blow something up when doing a dry run.  It's not like that would tip the police off and make them be on guard and drastically lessen the terrorists' chances of succeeding in the actual attack.

I think it was obviously the government trying to kill its own citizens, myself.

Sam Spade:
Steam pipes burst in NYC every so often.  They are over 80 years old.  That was all.

AkSaber:
Quote from: SoFA Gabu on July 26, 2007, 09:59:01 PM

Quote from: The 24 DuPont Chevrolet on July 26, 2007, 09:53:55 PM

Well, obviously the terrorists would blow something up when doing a dry run.  It's not like that would tip the police off and make them be on guard and drastically lessen the terrorists' chances of succeeding in the actual attack.

I think it was obviously the government trying to kill its own citizens, myself.

No no no. It was the Borg. This was obviously a dry run test for their invasion.

Assimilation is coming. Resistance will be futile.

Kevin:
Quote from: Sam Spade on July 26, 2007, 10:09:14 PM

Steam pipes burst in NYC every so often.  They are over 80 years old.  That was all.

They tend to do that in DC too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page