What would be the responses if Biden and Trump were asked about bronz's ban during the debate?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:46:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would be the responses if Biden and Trump were asked about bronz's ban during the debate?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would be the responses if Biden and Trump were asked about bronz's ban during the debate?  (Read 127 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 18, 2024, 11:51:03 AM »

What replies would they give?
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 12:01:02 PM »

Trump: Well, frankly, bronz is a great patriot and he was treated...not very nice. Not very fair. Much like your favorite president has not been treated very fair. I know a thing or two about unfair treatment, folks, believe me. They say that the mods are on the payroll of a not very nice guy, a guy who is not a fan of Trump, a guy named George Soros. This George Soros, folks, believe me...he hates you. He hates me, but he hates you more. I always say "they're going to go through me so they can get to you!" That's a great quote, I always say it. People ask me "sir, how could you come up with such a great quote?" and, frankly, I just do, okay? I know great words, I'm very highly educated, I say things that people like to hear and that's why we're winning and that's why they hate us.

Biden: Bronx is my favorite borough, man! I used to go there with my friend Ole Ham-knees Rutherford in the summer of 1970 and we would score reefer at the jazz clubs and party with the African American fellows. I'm sure Kamala knows what I'm talking about, right Jack?!
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 12:01:12 PM »

Biden's response would include the line "that's not what America's about." Trump's would probably be something about how China outcompetes America in bronze exports, or something.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2024, 03:30:36 PM »

Trump would be vocally opposed and paint it as "left-wing censorship," "violation of freedom of speech," maybe advise Bronz to use Truth Social. Biden would waffle it and not give a clear answer.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 06:03:41 PM »

Trump would pretend to know who bronz is and talk as vaguely and rambly as possible about him.

Biden would focus on the ban, specifically, and try to not come across as "pro-cancel culture."
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 06:08:09 PM »

I could see Trump talking about how it was an example of social media censorship and a violation of free speech while Biden would use it to talk about his plans for more progress and equality, possibly calling him a reactionary and/or ultra MAGA using the whole "hate has no place here" line.
kwabbit

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 04:02:29 PM »

I see that Bronz was last active on June 17th according to his profile. Are banned users still able to view the site via their accounts?
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 04:04:03 PM »

I see that Bronz was last active on June 17th according to his profile. Are banned users still able to view the site via their accounts?

Technically no, but I think if you try to log in it shows you as active.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies