is the supreme court being bugged?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:09:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  is the supreme court being bugged?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: is the supreme court being bugged?  (Read 552 times)
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 22, 2024, 06:41:57 PM »

it seems with all the stories/breaches over the past few years, something like that is probably happening. It would be more interesting, IMO, if there are clerks or other justices acting as spies/informants.

Instead of banking on court packing or waiting for some of them to die - maybe it's better to just create a culture of paranoia that paralyzes the court.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 07:01:48 PM »

No.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 10:08:12 PM »

I have it from reliable sources that they're placing spy nanomachines in the Court's drinking water, but it's still a working experiment (source may be the voices inside my head).
Obama24
United States
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 01:35:02 AM »

Instead of banking on court packing or waiting for some of them to die - maybe it's better to just create a culture of paranoia that paralyzes the court.

Any other creepy authoritarian ideas you have? Curious what else you'd love done to force your politics on others.
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 11:28:36 AM »

Any other creepy authoritarian ideas you have? Curious what else you'd love done to force your politics on others.

I do but I'd rather not say
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2024, 11:31:05 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2024, 01:24:42 PM by DrScholl »

I think it would be brilliant to make conservatives on the court so miserable and uncomfortable that they resign.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2024, 09:08:13 PM »

I think it would be brilliant to make conservatives on the court so miserable and uncomfortable that they resign.

I mean, that sounds like a form of social terrorism designed to force left wing views on the Court. Why stop at the Court, in that case? It seems you're not okay with people of different views being allowed to have them. So let's hear some more ideas Smiley
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 11:01:16 AM »

OP is one of the most notoriously paranoid, borderline schizo conspiracy theorist boobs on this site. Pay him no heed.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024, 11:08:39 AM »
« Edited: May 24, 2024, 01:38:47 PM by Crumpets »

SCOTUS is being pretty deliberately public with their shenanigans, basically daring anyone to challenge them because they know no one who has the power to will. It doesn't take a bug to see a flag flying in front of Alito's house or what Thomas openly admits in interviews.
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 10:24:29 PM »

I mean, that sounds like a form of social terrorism designed to force left wing views on the Court. Why stop at the Court, in that case? It seems you're not okay with people of different views being allowed to have them. So let's hear some more ideas Smiley

the problem is that our electoral system is inherently a violation of the 14th and 1st amendments. The democratic party has effectively been blacklisted from power due to senate malapportionment and the fact that dem-controlled senates allowed republican nominees in, only to have the door slammed in there face when the shoe was on the other foot. So thus, blowing the whole system up metaphorically, is the only way to fight back.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2024, 06:15:41 AM »

the problem is that our electoral system is inherently a violation of the 14th and 1st amendments. The democratic party has effectively been blacklisted from power due to senate malapportionment and the fact that dem-controlled senates allowed republican nominees in, only to have the door slammed in there face when the shoe was on the other foot. So thus, blowing the whole system up metaphorically, is the only way to fight back.

No, Jacobin. And I hope any who deign to follow Robespierre meet the same ending.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2024, 04:48:37 PM »

yeah probably the russkis behind it
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2024, 10:40:16 PM »

This court is forcing radical ideas on the entire country. They can take their views to their churches and practice them in private. Throwing around the word terrorism is very silly.
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2024, 09:12:03 AM »

If they are, it's retaliation for how they want all women to be monitored a la Gilead.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies