Iran’s president Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian killed in helicopter crash
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 11:09:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Iran’s president Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian killed in helicopter crash
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Iran’s president Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian killed in helicopter crash  (Read 3420 times)
Lykaon
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2024, 12:14:48 PM »

Was the helicopter sabotaged by Mossad by any chance?  If we find out it resulted in the deaths of everyone on it, then well done!

Looking at the heavy fog, it's likely that it was the cause of the crash, as it was with Kobe. Hacking a nuclear facility or striking an embassy is one thing, for which Iran did retaliate, but actually killing their President and Foreign Minister would be a pure declaration of war, which Israel almost unquestionably doesn't want at the moment.

Alternately, Mossad probably anticipated the heavy fog and used that to shroud their sabotage with plausible deniability as you demonstrated here.  Israel has every reason for wanting these individuals dead, after all.  

In before (recently uncloseted homosexual) Nick Fuentes claims it was a Zionist weather manipulation machine that caused the crash
Lykaon
Rookie
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2024, 12:16:08 PM »

First Fico and now this. You know these things come in threes so hopefully a certain person in Moscow is next 👀

Putin, Xi, or Kim Jong Un. I’d be very very happy if one (or all) of those clowns decided to follow Raisi to hell
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2024, 12:16:31 PM »

Was the helicopter sabotaged by Mossad by any chance?  If we find out it resulted in the deaths of everyone on it, then well done!

Looking at the heavy fog, it's likely that it was the cause of the crash, as it was with Kobe. Hacking a nuclear facility or striking an embassy is one thing, for which Iran did retaliate, but actually killing their President and Foreign Minister would be a pure declaration of war, which Israel almost unquestionably doesn't want at the moment.

Alternately, Mossad probably anticipated the heavy fog and used that to shroud their sabotage with plausible deniability as you demonstrated here.  Israel has every reason for wanting these individuals dead, after all.  

In before (recently uncloseted homosexual) Nick Fuentes claims it was a Zionist weather manipulation machine that caused the crash

Well thanks to MTG we know that Jews control the weather
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2024, 12:16:56 PM »

I know there will be champagne corks going off in Washington and Tel Aviv, but this is very sad. He was the legitimate head of state on a diplomatic mission. And the world has only Iran's restraint to thank for the fact that WWIII didn't break out after the wanton attack on its embassy last month.

Let’s not pretend that the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the head of anything really.

Don't nitpick. That's just his title. Head of state, head of government. We all know he's not the most powerful but like you said, he was a leading candidate to successor and this event could have impacts on Iranian internal politics as well. It remains to be seen what.

Oh I’m sure the old theocrats will find another stooge to be the next Supreme Leader, if it’s instability you’re worried about.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2024, 12:18:19 PM »

Yep, he 100% dead so uh goodbye Mr. Raisi
So what will be the geopolitical consequences, my prediction is that Iran will immediately blame Israel even if it was obvious israel did not do this and cause the situation in the middle east to escalate a lot.
Logical

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2024, 12:18:44 PM »

He's not dead guys, he has simply entered a state of Occultation.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2024, 12:19:29 PM »

I know there will be champagne corks going off in Washington and Tel Aviv, but this is very sad. He was the legitimate head of state on a diplomatic mission. And the world has only Iran's restraint to thank for the fact that WWIII didn't break out after the wanton attack on its embassy last month.

Let’s not pretend that the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the head of anything really.

Don't nitpick. That's just his title. Head of state, head of government. We all know he's not the most powerful but like you said, he was a leading candidate to successor and this event could have impacts on Iranian internal politics as well. It remains to be seen what.

Oh I’m sure the old theocrats will find another stooge to be the next Supreme Leader, if it’s instability you’re worried about.

I'd be happy if they were all lined up against a wall and shot. Provided it meant change in a positive direction. This isn't that. It's just a tragedy.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2024, 12:19:37 PM »

He's not dead guys, he has simply entered Occultation.

Now this is quality posting. The rest of you need to aspire to this.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2024, 12:21:13 PM »

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2024, 12:21:49 PM »

I'd be happy if they were all lined up against a wall and shot. Provided it meant change in a positive direction. This isn't that. It's just a tragedy.

Sorry but someone who personally authorized executing 5,000 political prisoners in 1988 dying is not a tragedy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_executions_of_Iranian_political_prisoners
Lykaon
Rookie
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2024, 12:22:17 PM »

So what will be the geopolitical consequences, my prediction is that Iran will immediately blame Israel even if it was obvious israel did not do this and cause the situation in the middle east to escalate a lot.

Will they blame Israel or Azerbaijan? Or both?

With Russia’s state capture of Georgia and Armenia’s turn to the west, I wouldn’t put it above Putin and Ass-ahollah to try to come up with an excuse to go after the southern Caucasus and cut Europe off from the gas supply
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2024, 12:26:20 PM »

Will they blame Israel or Azerbaijan? Or both?

With Russia’s state capture of Georgia and Armenia’s turn to the west, I wouldn’t put it above Putin and Ass-ahollah to try to come up with an excuse to go after the southern Caucasus and cut Europe off from the gas supply
I feel like even if Putin try to push Iran to blame Azerbaijan, Iran will just blame Israel and probably attack them or some other stupid thing
that little airstrike fight between iran and israel was just a month ago and they still itching to strike each other more so generally Israel is going to get the blame for this.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2024, 12:27:25 PM »

Hmm

Helicopters

Bell AH-1
Bell 212
Bell 206
Bell 205   
Bell 214   
Mil Mi-17
Boeing CH-47 Chinook      

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Army_Aviation?wprov=sfti1#Current_aircraft_inventory
Hnv1
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2024, 12:29:38 PM »

Was the helicopter sabotaged by Mossad by any chance?  If we find out it resulted in the deaths of everyone on it, then well done!
No. Don't be daft
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2024, 12:32:28 PM »

I personally would not claim a moral high ground by being sad that the Executioner from Tehran is dead, but I don’t have Jill Stein 2024 in my signature, so clearly I know nothing about properly shilling for imperialism and for fundamentalist mass murderers Smiley
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2024, 01:20:06 PM »

His legacy is akin to pinochet, screw him.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2024, 01:22:51 PM »

Iran was an accessory to the 10/7 genocide by arming Hamas and attempted a mass killing of Israeli civilians and nearly blew up Al Aqsa Mosque, spurring a worldwide civil war. Solidarity with the helicopter.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2024, 01:23:54 PM »

Ironic than that he would be killed due to a helicopter incident.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2024, 01:31:31 PM »

Ironic than that he would be killed due to a helicopter incident.
Pinochet spirit came back from heaven to kill one more person by a helicopter incident.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2024, 01:31:41 PM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones. There is nothing else I wish to say that complies with the TOS.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2024, 01:32:37 PM »

Where's Iranian version of Snake Plissken when you need him?

"There was an accident about an hour ago.  A small jet went down inside New York City. The President was on board."              

"President of what?"

"That's not funny, Plissken. You go in, find the President and bring him out in 24 hours and you're a free man."

"24 hours, huh?"

"I'm making you an offer."

"Bullsh**t."

"Straight just like I said."

"I'll think about it."

"No time. Give me an answer."

"Get a new president."

"We're still at war, Plissken. We need him alive."

"I don't give a f**k about your war... or your president."

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2024, 01:56:52 PM »

While losing contact like this obviously isn't good news for Iran's predient and his party, autorotation is a thing, and helicopters have different landing options that aircrafts.
indeed, worse ones
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2024, 01:59:31 PM »

and they had that restraint only because they know they'd lose and the Iranian leaders that didn't show restraint would be dead.  Don't give them credit for any kind of self restraint, that's ridiculous.  These bigots would declare war on the world if they thought they had a decent chance of winning.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2024, 02:15:11 PM »

Where's Iranian version of Snake Plissken when you need him?

"There was an accident about an hour ago.  A small jet went down inside New York City. The President was on board."              

"President of what?"

"That's not funny, Plissken. You go in, find the President and bring him out in 24 hours and you're a free man."

"24 hours, huh?"

"I'm making you an offer."

"Bullsh**t."

"Straight just like I said."

"I'll think about it."

"No time. Give me an answer."

"Get a new president."

"We're still at war, Plissken. We need him alive."

"I don't give a f**k about your war... or your president."

Lee Van Cleef!  God he was a great actor....
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2024, 02:15:19 PM »

RIP HP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length