Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 04:47:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"  (Read 2163 times)
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2024, 12:10:22 AM »

1. I brought up those examples from other countries to show that worse things happen in those countries parliaments. I clearly stated that - NOT that American politicians should follow their lead.

2. I'm not on the "far left", and it's ridiculous that you even think that. Wanting to stand up to Republicans instead of being a wimp doesn't make someone "far left".

3. I don't like or dislike Rep. Crockett (I'm neutral on her), nor do I care that you don't like her. That's irrelevant.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2024, 12:54:15 AM »

1. I brought up those examples from other countries to show that worse things happen in those countries parliaments. I clearly stated that - NOT that American politicians should follow their lead.

2. I'm not on the "far left", and it's ridiculous that you even think that. Wanting to stand up to Republicans instead of being a wimp doesn't make someone "far left".

3. I don't like or dislike Rep. Crockett (I'm neutral on her), nor do I care that you don't like her. That's irrelevant.

1. Then why argue in favor of the further devaluing of our rhetoric?

2. It's not about 'standing up to Republicans', lol, it's about not lowering yourself to the level of someone like MTG. Had Crockett taken the high road, the main story would've been MTG being an idiot yet again. Instead, it's a story of two women arguing with each other in Congress and both looking unprofessional. Congress isn't a playground, this isn't Kindergarten.

3. Sure, Jan. I'm sorry you're offended I don't like either of them. And I can feel your anger behind your post. Have a good night!
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2024, 02:01:06 AM »

1. My statement was very clear. If you didn't understand, then that's not my problem.

2. There's no "lowering yourself" going on. Republicans keep getting away with doing and saying anything, while "Democrats" like you continue to preach about some BS "decorum" lol. That time is over, and I'm glad that more Democrats like Rep. Crockett are not adhering to that nonsense.

3. Offended? LOL, don't flatter yourself. I literally said that I don't care what you think of Rep. Crockett (and frankly, this topic as a whole). I'm not offended in the least.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2024, 02:42:22 AM »

Blue avatars clutching their pearls about Crockett's rhetoric remind me of a bully who goes crying to the teacher after one of his victims decides to retaliate and punches him in the nose.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2024, 05:09:36 AM »

1. My statement was very clear. If you didn't understand, then that's not my problem.

2. There's no "lowering yourself" going on. Republicans keep getting away with doing and saying anything, while "Democrats" like you continue to preach about some BS "decorum" lol. That time is over, and I'm glad that more Democrats like Rep. Crockett are not adhering to that nonsense.

3. Offended? LOL, don't flatter yourself. I literally said that I don't care what you think of Rep. Crockett (and frankly, this topic as a whole). I'm not offended in the least.

1. I understood loud and clear.

2. "Democrats" like me. Essentially, you're saying if I disagree with Crockett, I'm what exactly?

3. I work with angry people for a living. You're a very angry and raging person. The contempt you spew with every word. I hope you can find inner peace in your life. I will pray for you.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2024, 05:48:36 AM »

Am I the only one that absolutely loves Jasmine Crockett…

But don’t stoop to MTG level because one of Crocketts best qualities is that she responds to MAGA BS by being sharp effective but also CORRECT and INFORMED
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2024, 06:01:00 AM »

But don’t stoop to MTG level because one of Crocketts best qualities is that she responds to MAGA BS by being sharp effective but also CORRECT and INFORMED
I didn't know jasmine crockett existed till uh right now.. she basically a who to me
But MTG i know her saw some tweet read her Wikipedia page and well She seem like a another republican representatives that make a lot of news.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2024, 10:29:12 AM »

1. I've seen a lot of your other posts and stuff. You're a "Democrat" that loves to tread water for Trump and Republicans.

2. Working with angry people has definitely affected your judgement. I'm not even close to being an angry person and I don't need your "prayers". Also, that sounds like a miserable job to have. Anyway, once again, stop flattering yourself, lol.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2024, 02:12:43 PM »

Disappointing to see Dem posters still preaching this “When they go low, we go high” nonsense

"When they make themselves look like trashy narcissistic idiots, we do the same."
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2024, 02:32:09 PM »

Disappointing to see Dem posters still preaching this “When they go low, we go high” nonsense

"When they make themselves look like trashy narcissistic idiots, we do the same."

You always find a way to excuse every single Republican no matter how stupid or reprehensible the things they do and say. So trying to tsk-tsk any Democrat for his/her behaviour is pretty asinine.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2024, 05:07:03 PM »

Everything she said about MTG is correct though?
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2024, 05:20:10 PM »

What is this elementary school? because that seem to be the insult that jasmine stuck in
I'm just saying that MTG insult are better than what her so-called insults were.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2024, 06:41:17 PM »

1. I've seen a lot of your other posts and stuff. You're a "Democrat" that loves to tread water for Trump and Republicans.

2. Working with angry people has definitely affected your judgement. I'm not even close to being an angry person and I don't need your "prayers". Also, that sounds like a miserable job to have. Anyway, once again, stop flattering yourself, lol.

Tread water so much that I would have preferred if Trump never entered the political scene and literally said so. I don't know that you could support someone, and hope they lose, at the same time. Spitballing strategy ideas to make an agonizingly slow, exhausting, and boring race more exciting and less mind numblingly slow =/= support. It's just fun strategy sessioning. It's not a sin to wish we had different candidates running. Not worshipping Biden and wishing a more effective and exciting Democrat was running doesn't mean you are a MAGA person.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2024, 06:46:10 PM »

Huh? Who said anything about "worshipping" Biden?

Anyway, of course, it would be preferable if a younger and more energetic Democrat were the nominee. But that's not the case; Biden is the incumbent president (who rarely don't run for re-election), and the Democratic Party needs to coalesce around him.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2024, 07:30:48 PM »

Huh? Who said anything about "worshipping" Biden?

Anyway, of course, it would be preferable if a younger and more energetic Democrat were the nominee. But that's not the case; Biden is the incumbent president (who rarely don't run for re-election), and the Democratic Party needs to coalesce around him.

Obviously he is the incumbent President. It's just a shame that for a young country our choice is between two old men. I will hold my nose and vote for him but it's literally only because Trump is his opponent. I don't know how you don't find it depressing that our choices are two essentially octogenarians. The idea that my President in 2028 might be 86 years old or 82 years old is depressing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies