NV-SEN: NYT/Siena Rosen +2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:42:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections
  2024 Senate & House Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NV-SEN: NYT/Siena Rosen +2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-SEN: NYT/Siena Rosen +2  (Read 375 times)
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 13, 2024, 06:13:17 AM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/13/us/politics/democrats-senate-battleground-poll.html
Unbeatable Titan Susan Collins
johnzaharoff

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 08:38:53 AM »

Incumbent Senator at 40% is bad, but NV polls generally overstate the GOP

If the Trump number is accurate I can't see Rosen holding on, but i'm skeptical it is. Pure tossup. 
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 08:48:45 AM »

If the Trump number is accurate I can't see Rosen holding on, but i'm skeptical it is. Pure tossup. 

Yup, though the results could be similar to 2022 senate and governor. Rosen is CCM and Biden is Sisolak. Either way I expect neither winner at the presidential and senate level to reach 50%.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2024, 09:21:23 AM »

Yup, though the results could be similar to 2022 senate and governor. Rosen is CCM and Biden is Sisolak. Either way I expect neither winner at the presidential and senate level to reach 50%.

I also feel like we got a lot of polls in 2022 of the same, where Cortez Masto was only at 40-45%
Spectator
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 05:34:44 PM »

This is the one race where I don’t understand the Trump-Rosen voters. The other states kind of make sense. Rosen is a freshman without much of a profile and is very generic running against Brown, who is probably the least problematic of the Republican Senate candidates in the major states aside from Rogers.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 06:08:41 PM »

This is the one race where I don’t understand the Trump-Rosen voters. The other states kind of make sense. Rosen is a freshman without much of a profile and is very generic running against Brown, who is probably the least problematic of the Republican Senate candidates in the major states aside from Rogers.

It's almost as if they're probably not real Trump voters
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2024, 06:15:30 PM »

Rosen+2 seems within the realm of possibility.

Trump's margin here absolutely is not.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2024, 06:48:00 PM »

Because Biden is extremely unpopular
Unbeatable Titan Susan Collins
johnzaharoff

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2024, 07:22:54 PM »

It is more likely name recognition on GOP Senate candidates. I expect the cross over vote to decline
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2024, 08:49:34 PM »

[/quote

We haven't voted yet we are gonna see Biden polls coverage with the S numbers just wait
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies