Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 08:47:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah  (Read 798 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2024, 09:52:27 AM »

OSR should just get over it and go enlist to the IDF. Put his money where his mouth is instead of frothing from the mouth everytime someone offers the slightest criticism to his favorite country.

Like I said I’d support Gaza being invaded by Egypt as well , and with them I’d support them permanently occupying it .

Gaza needs to be occupied for the time being and since Egypt or other Arab states aren’t interested in doing it , the UN obviously won’t be interested in doing it , then the only option left is Israel .
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2024, 07:51:30 PM »

OSR should just get over it and go enlist to the IDF. Put his money where his mouth is instead of frothing from the mouth everytime someone offers the slightest criticism to his favorite country.

Like I said I’d support Gaza being invaded by Egypt as well , and with them I’d support them permanently occupying it .

Gaza needs to be occupied for the time being and since Egypt or other Arab states aren’t interested in doing it , the UN obviously won’t be interested in doing it , then the only option left is Israel .

Why does Gaza need to be occupied?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2024, 09:06:50 PM »

Why does Gaza need to be occupied?

Cause otherwise it would be controlled by not only Islamists but the worst kind of Islamists as well.

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2024, 07:39:45 AM »

Cause otherwise it would be controlled by not only Islamists but the worst kind of Islamists as well.

How bad does a government have to be before occupation is justified in your opinion? What’s the threshold?
Pres Mike
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2024, 08:00:52 AM »

Israel would never support Egypt occupying Gaza because half of the Israeli political spectrum wants to straight out annex Gaza.

If Israel was willing to give up Gaza, they would have gave it back with the Sinai in 1982

While I don't think Egypt wants to occupy Gaza, I think they would be willing to as long as its UN peacekeepers doing the actual occupying. Once again, Israel does not want
Open Source Intelligence
United States
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2024, 08:18:23 AM »
« Edited: May 13, 2024, 08:28:07 AM by Open Source Intelligence »

So why didnt we give Israel this intelligence before then.

The obvious response to this considering how Hamas is defined federally. But I think this is a case of a White House staffer not fully understanding what is going on. I would expect this kind of story from a defense, security, intelligence reporter. The person that wrote this just covers the White House and this is not her wheel house.

Yasmeen Abutaleb
Washington, D.C.
White House Reporter
Education: University of Maryland, College Park; BS in microbiology; BA in journalism

Yasmeen Abutaleb is a White House reporter with The Washington Post. She joined in 2019 as a national reporter covering health policy and covered the Trump and Biden administration responses to the coronavirus pandemic, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services. Yasmeen co-authored the New York Times No. 1 best seller, "Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration Response to the Pandemic that Changed History." She previously covered health care and technology for Reuters.

Also, staying the obvious, Israel has its own spies and could already possess this information.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2024, 08:30:12 AM »

So why didnt we give Israel this intelligence before then.

Because it is total BS.

The intelligence of the Americans in the Israel War is not shared with CBS News first.

Think carefully for more than 3 seconds.

Israel are desperately looking for dead, maimed and helpless hostages, and Joe Biden is holding back information that could lead the Israeli's to their possible whereabouts.

But he won't tell them.

Give me a f#%in break!
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2024, 08:39:35 AM »

How bad does a government have to be before occupation is justified in your opinion? What’s the threshold?
Targeting and killing over 1000 civilians doesn’t cross your threshold?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies