Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 06:14:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Biden offers sensitive intelligence to Israel to not invade Rafah  (Read 791 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 11, 2024, 06:12:03 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/11/us-israel-rafah-invasion-palestinians-evacuation/
Obviously there is always intelligence we shouldn’t be sharing just like say enigma information in WW2 because it’s useful for future information . It can be used in an emergency if situations drastically change but it mostly seems like the only thing that’s changing is Biden poll numbers . If it really wasn’t that sensitive then it was evil to not share it.

[The Biden administration, working urgently to stave off a full-scale Israeli invasion of Rafah, is offering Israel valuable assistance if it holds back, including sensitive intelligence to help the Israeli military pinpoint the location of Hamas leaders and find the group’s hidden tunnels, according to four people familiar with the U.S. offers./
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 06:13:17 PM »

So why didnt we give Israel this intelligence before then.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 06:16:27 PM »

Well as I stated it’s possible it genuinely is sensitive information that the Israelis would have seen as worth using but would have sacrificed our own ability in the future . Obviously whats more sensitive is Biden reelection .
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 07:16:03 PM »

I would listen, Biden admin has been serious about their intelligence assessments, see Ukraine Invasion, warning the Russians about the terrorist attacks, etc.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 07:18:55 PM »

Man you just won't give Biden credit for anything will you? Even when he proves you wrong you're like "Why didn't you prove me wrong earlier??"
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 07:24:39 PM »

Man you just won't give Biden credit for anything will you? Even when he proves you wrong you're like "Why didn't you prove me wrong earlier??"

Cause he is doing this to prevent an full Israeli occupation of Gaza just to appease insane college protestors . Otherwise hed have given this earlier
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »

It seems like information that we would give any ally, assuming they're a reasonable nation (which Israel isn't) so I don't see the controversy around this "sensitive" intelligence.

If I was Biden I would be much harsher. I would tell him that I would personally come out in favor of Palestinian statehood, UN representation, and I would cut off all aid to Israel, including humanitarian. No more shared intelligence, no more free money, no more free guns. It's all over.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2024, 08:11:30 PM »

Cause he is doing this to prevent an full Israeli occupation of Gaza just to appease insane college protestors . Otherwise hed have given this earlier
You’re being just as unreasonable to Biden as the pro-Palestine protesters are. They refuse to support Biden unless he becomes 100% pro-Palestine. You refuse to support Biden unless he is 100% pro-Israel. Biden has done a pretty good job at resisting pressure from the pro-Palestine crowd, anc you should give him some credit for that.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2024, 08:16:04 PM »

He should be preventing it. They're clearly incapable of handling it.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2024, 08:21:32 PM »

Because if he did he might have blown the cover of the source genius.
Have you ever thought of that or any other alternative to your "Biden is caving to the woke-Nazis" theory?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2024, 09:14:57 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2024, 09:20:44 PM by lfromnj »

Because if he did he might have blown the cover of the source genius.

Have you ever thought of that or any other alternative to your "Biden is caving to the woke-Nazis" theory?

So do you actually believe the risk of giving away this info has disappeared or is it just a bargaining chip for Biden to get 5000 votes in Michigan? I mentioned the fact that we shouldn't freely give away intelligence as there are plenty of valid reasons for holding it back .
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2024, 09:28:01 PM »

You’re being just as unreasonable to Biden as the pro-Palestine protesters are. They refuse to support Biden unless he becomes 100% pro-Palestine. You refuse to support Biden unless he is 100% pro-Israel. Biden has done a pretty good job at resisting pressure from the pro-Palestine crowd, anc you should give him some credit for that.

Not any more . He also is doing nothing to cancel the student visas of these Islamist sympathizing immigrants and now wants to bring in more refugees . Doing so is completely outrageous .

Also I’m not on the far left , I’m on the center right so this doenst apply to me .
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2024, 09:31:23 PM »

No he should be encouraging them to invade and fully occupy Gaza for the foreseeable future . If anything he should put pressure on Egypt to do far more than they are doing
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2024, 09:42:16 PM »

No he should be encouraging them to invade and fully occupy Gaza for the foreseeable future . If anything he should put pressure on Egypt to do far more than they are doing

You’re just as bad as the far left college protesters.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2024, 09:45:37 PM »

Wanting our enemies to win is the same as wanting our Allies to completey win . Nice false equivalency.

The Islamists are clearly the bad guys and Israel are the good guys and liberals in trying to be too nuanced have lost their vision on this
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »

I do love the constant insistence from the Bibi can do no wrong crowd that Biden after how pro-Israel he’s been is just doing a pushback here because he’s “caving to the protesters” and not because his administration shares the same concerns about attacking Rafah that the guy who if elections where held right now would be Israel’s next prime minister (Gantz) has?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2024, 10:15:21 PM »

Wanting our enemies to win is the same as wanting our Allies to completey win . Nice false equivalency.

The Islamists are clearly the bad guys and Israel are the good guys and liberals in trying to be too nuanced have lost their vision on this

If your friend tried to drive drunk, would you support them?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »

If your friend tried to drive drunk, would you support them?

I don’t view this as driving drunk .I view Israel invading Rafah as the correct decision and one that we should encourage them to do
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2024, 11:10:56 PM »

Not any more . He also is doing nothing to cancel the student visas of these Islamist sympathizing immigrants and now wants to bring in more refugees . Doing so is completely outrageous .

Also I’m not on the far left , I’m on the center right so this doenst apply to me .
Again, you're punishing Biden for being 90% with you on this issue instead of 100%
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2024, 11:15:05 PM »

Again, you're punishing Biden for being 90% with you on this issue instead of 100%

What is Biden doing about :

- all the Islamist sympathizers we have allowed in as students . Is he stripping them of their visas (many by the way are whites and we should deport them as well if they are on student visa )

- why is he bringing in more refugees

- why is he doing absolutely nothing on the border through executive order

He’s absolutely atrocious on immigration and the reason is he’s caved to the progressive base . Now he’s giving indication he will do so here as well so what’s next for him . Also not supporting israel being able to fully occupy Gaza isn’t 90% agreement which is why so many democrats are openly condemning him on this too
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2024, 04:21:48 AM »

OSR should just get over it and go enlist to the IDF. Put his money where his mouth is instead of frothing from the mouth everytime someone offers the slightest criticism to his favorite country.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2024, 06:34:55 AM »

Too little, too late.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2024, 07:16:29 AM »

What is Biden doing about :

- all the Islamist sympathizers we have allowed in as students . Is he stripping them of their visas (many by the way are whites and we should deport them as well if they are on student visa )

- why is he bringing in more refugees

- why is he doing absolutely nothing on the border through executive order

He’s absolutely atrocious on immigration and the reason is he’s caved to the progressive base . Now he’s giving indication he will do so here as well so what’s next for him . Also not supporting israel being able to fully occupy Gaza isn’t 90% agreement which is why so many democrats are openly condemning him on this too

You think Trump is better offering tax cut to the richest among, yes you think so you know how many homeless people out there, yeah tax cuts for the super rich aren't gonna help those
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2024, 09:29:35 AM »

I don’t view this as driving drunk .I view Israel invading Rafah as the correct decision and one that we should encourage them to do

And that’s the problem.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2024, 09:38:22 AM »

In that scenario, OSR is also a blind drunk friend in the passenger seat encouraging the drunk driving friend to drive faster.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies