Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 07:13:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)  (Read 1238 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2024, 08:54:43 AM »

I would not doubt if Melania asked Barron to refuse to be a delegate, and they created "an excuse" for his reason to decline.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2024, 07:22:20 PM »

If my father invited me to be a nomination delegate for a historic bid, I would absolutely agree. Trump needs to talk to Melania more. I'm sure there isn't anything sinister going on between the two, but for Barron's future in politics he needs to be with his father more. Melania seems to want to keep him out of politics despite Bannon's desires to enter the arena. I wish their family was closer and had faith in each other. You see Barack and Michelle Obama, and Joe and Jill Biden yet it seems Melania doesn't want to fully embrace her husband the same way the other two first ladies have. Why is she so hesitant?

Yeah Barron is certainly entering politics. Its kind of like the prince inheriting the throne. Would be amazing if we had a Trump, Don JR, and Barron set of presidencies. Although I think Donald Trump Jr is less likely to be President than Barron.

That would basically be a monarchy. Why do you think that would be amazing?

Because Republicans have become a cult of personality built around Trump. Even before Trump lost there were supporters of his suggesting this.

Many have, but I'd like to hear from AIT. He isn't a dumb guy, I'd like to know why he already thinks Jr. and especially Barron, who we know virtually nothing about, would make good leaders. Does he think the Trumps have special blood or something? Let's hear from him.
I think in a world where almost all politicians are corrupt, the fact that his two sons (especially JR) were his biggest fighters against the elite says a lot. They could have easily abandoned their father but they truly are willing to stake their future on him. I think the fact that we know nothing about Barron and him being a complete outsider is a net-positive these days.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2024, 08:02:30 PM »

He's an 18 year-old moron with no life experience, lmao.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies