MA (Suffolk): Biden +30
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:29:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  MA (Suffolk): Biden +30
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA (Suffolk): Biden +30  (Read 395 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 25, 2024, 08:20:50 AM »

Biden (D) 52%
Trump (R) 22%
RFK Jr. (I) 8%
Libertarian Nominee 1%
Green Nominee 1%
West (I) 1%
Undecided 13%

Was Biden 45, Trump 26, RFK 9 in February

https://www.suffolk.edu/-/media/suffolk/documents/academics/research-at-suffolk/suprc/polls/massachusetts2/2024/4_25_2024_massachusetts_marginals_embargoed.pdf?la=en&hash=417A31A026394588DCA0C2841A987114D7F20FF8
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 08:24:39 AM »

In February, RFK was getting 7% of Dems and 2% of Reps

Now, he's getting 5% of Dems and 6% of Reps
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 08:37:30 AM »

The margin looks realistic, the numbers for Biden and Trump too low. They will crack 60% and 30% respectively.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:39:14 AM »

Rather telling however that despite the narrative around Biden/Trump being so hated, that even in a safe blue state, there is little appetite for third parties (or... low quality third party candidates) given that all 4 together barely crack double digits
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 09:49:04 PM »

Rather telling however that despite the narrative around Biden/Trump being so hated, that even in a safe blue state, there is little appetite for third parties (or... low quality third party candidates) given that all 4 together barely crack double digits

I don't think there is an appetite for third party candidates. People hate the other side and want them to lose. If there ever was a recent time where people wanted other options, it was 2016, and even then the third party candidates didn't do very well. Other than a few anti-establishment conspiracy kooks who like RFK Jr., I have not met anybody who has expressed any interest whatsoever in third parties this year. This wasn't the case in 2016, where a ton of people were virtue signalling about voting third party.
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 07:56:32 AM »

I don't think there is an appetite for third party candidates. People hate the other side and want them to lose. If there ever was a recent time where people wanted other options, it was 2016, and even then the third party candidates didn't do very well. Other than a few anti-establishment conspiracy kooks who like RFK Jr., I have not met anybody who has expressed any interest whatsoever in third parties this year. This wasn't the case in 2016, where a ton of people were virtue signalling about voting third party.

A viable third party would be a world where Obama was eligible for a third term and was kept out of the D nomination by Biden machinations. Sort of a 1912 2.0
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies