Governmental complicity in all pretexts to war (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:39:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Governmental complicity in all pretexts to war (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Governmental complicity in all pretexts to war  (Read 2264 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: July 24, 2004, 04:53:33 PM »

You are correc sir.  This never actually went forward.  And it ONLY got as far as ALL of the Joint Chiefs of Staff signing their approval on it and submitting it to the Secretary of Defense for his approval, which he may have given.  McNamara would likely have approved a plan like that.  It was only Kennedy that put a stop to it, and that could be one of, if not the reason that they had him assassinated.

No, the Kennedy death was the result of a mafia hit. JFK and his brother were trying to bring the heroine trade out of Cuba to a stop and certain mobsters, Traficanni, Hoffa, etc ordered the job. A lawyer here in Tampa who defended mobsters in the 60-70s who is very famous said as much and I know someone who knew him and confirmed the story.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 10:52:15 AM »

Freedom,

I find myself agreeing with you a lot and of course Ike on this subject. LBJ had a LOT of money interests in the military complex and JFK was a threat to the goldmine called Vietnam.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies