Opinion of Ferguson97
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:44:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Ferguson97
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Poll
Question: .
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Opinion of Ferguson97  (Read 1731 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 11:31:45 AM »

Count me in for the spite FF vote
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2024, 12:19:29 PM »

Words some points clumsily and can be needlessly aggressive, but that doesn’t make him a horrible person. I do think much of the hate towards him is misguided. (Voted FF)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2024, 12:20:34 PM »
« Edited: April 16, 2024, 12:24:13 PM by OSR stands with Israel »

FF

An outspoken dude for Dems and the liberal cause. I think he's overhated in the forum.

A blue avy who acted like him would have his approvals in the 20s. Just imagine how hated a blue avatar would be if they called for the arrest for every blue state governor who was pro sanctuary cities. Also imagine the hate a blue avatar would get if they thought liberals/progressives by definition are either stupid or evil by definition.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2024, 12:32:03 PM »

A blue avy who acted like him would have his approvals in the 20s. Just imagine how hated a blue avatar would be if they called for the arrest for every blue state governor who was pro sanctuary cities. Also imagine the hate a blue avatar would get if they thought liberals/progressives by definition are either stupid or evil by definition.

Sanchez and Fuzzy were routinely voted FF despite the fact that they said much worse things than Ferguson. This persecution complex by the people who constantly talk about personal responsibility is tiresome.   
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2024, 12:33:29 PM »

FF

An outspoken dude for Dems and the liberal cause. I think he's overhated in the forum.

Yes, he would be regarded as a relentless troll.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2024, 12:47:30 PM »

This poll reads like a sad attempt at using Ferguson as a shield.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2024, 12:48:15 PM »

Sanchez and Fuzzy were routinely voted FF despite the fact that they said much worse things than Ferguson. This persecution complex by the people who constantly talk about personal responsibility is tiresome.   

Neither Fuzzy or Sanchez called for the arrest of every dem governor outside 1 and never said being a liberal/progressive makes you a bad person in itself .

Frankly if a poster thinks being a liberal or conservative in itself makes you a bad person then they absolutely should get a Majority HP vote regardless

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2024, 12:49:27 PM »
« Edited: April 16, 2024, 12:53:44 PM by Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers »

FF

Blue avatars support Maga, by support of Trump whom tried to overthrow the Govt , and blue avatars are hypocritical they made such a fuss over Gore not conceding and he was doing the same thing g as Trump ensure votes get counted

Do you know why Heatchanger gets somber ratings by users his support for Maga and Trump the majority have HP aa Heatchanger
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2024, 12:56:59 PM »

Neither Fuzzy or Sanchez called for the arrest of every dem governor outside 1 and never said being a liberal/progressive makes you a bad person in itself .

Frankly if a poster thinks being a liberal or conservative in itself makes you a bad person then they absolutely should get a Majority HP vote regardless

Fuzzy called another Atlas member a terrorist sympathizer just because his parents were Palestinian immigrants.

Sanchez supported January 6th.

But I'm sure you already knew that.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2024, 01:02:59 PM »

Fuzzy called another Atlas member a terrorist sympathizer just because his parents were Palestinian immigrants.

Sanchez supported January 6th.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

No he didn’t and he asked a lot of posters whether or not they condemn the grand mufti . He basically asked that of anyone who supported Palestine.

Ok and Ferguson asked for the arrest if every Republican governor but one which is worse than Jan 6th . The worst potential consequence of a successful Jan 6th is trump arresting his opponents which is exactly what Ferguson wants to do .

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2024, 01:04:29 PM »

Yes he did.

And he also still spouts debunked lies about the Big Steal.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2024, 01:04:30 PM »

He called ME a Hamas supporter right after 10/7 too. While it's obviously untrue, he couldn't even point to a specific comment I'd made on the issue to justify it. He basically just picked my name out of the "progressive left" hat to slander me. No apology, no retraction, nothing.
Then he complains people don't like him. Gee, wonder why.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2024, 02:30:44 AM »

Obvious FF. Regularly subjected to attacks from some of this site's worst users but is not deterred from fighting for justice.

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2024, 05:45:24 AM »

there is too many words in there by 6, let me try.

"Obvious FF to some of this site's worst users, is not deterred from fighting justice"
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2024, 07:00:24 AM »

Glad to see FF winning out on this. I don't think that was the case last time.

I've written it before, but the only thing that distinguishes Ferguson97 from the other red avs here is that he always goes to bat for his principles whenever and wherever they are challenged.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2024, 08:55:48 AM »

"Obvious FF to some of this site's worst users, is not deterred from fighting justice"

Devastating. I'm not sure how he'll ever recover from this.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2024, 01:46:21 PM »

well if he takes things less seriously than you, I'm sure he'll be fine as that was possibly the least serious "insult" in Atlas history.  If he takes things as seriously as you, his life is already pretty sucky.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2024, 02:39:37 PM »

well if he takes things less seriously than you, I'm sure he'll be fine as that was possibly the least serious "insult" in Atlas history.  If he takes things as seriously as you, his life is already pretty sucky.

When you definitely understand sarcasm
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2024, 02:47:00 PM »

Glad to see FF winning out on this. I don't think that was the case last time.

I've written it before, but the only thing that distinguishes Ferguson97 from the other red avs here is that he always goes to bat for his principles whenever and wherever they are challenged.
The problem with Fergie is that in the process of “going to bat for his principles,” he’ll make blatantly hackish, sometimes even anti-science, arguments, and just tune out any info which disproves his argument.. For example, he one time just straight up denied that a fetus is a living organism, which is just blatantly anti-science. The reason why he did this was obviously because it makes it easier to defend the pro-choice position if you can convince people that a fetus isn’t even alive at all, thus avoiding several moral dilemmas. It’s worth noting that you can still logically defend the pro-choice position, as I do, while also conceding that life does begin at conception.

There are several other examples of him doing stuff like this, but this is one of the more notable ones. Although I don’t like this sort of behavior, I wouldn’t give him a HP rating just because of this. I give him a HP rating because of this combined with his tendency to accuse anyone who disagrees with him on any social justice issues of being racist/sexist/transphobic etc
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2024, 02:47:33 PM »

When you definitely understand sarcasm
indeed

<to help you out, I was doing the thing where you respond to obvious sarcasm by responding literally to it...I'm a 50 year old American I get sarcasm, we're the generation that ran that sh**t into the ground.  Very annoying habit, one of our worst traits.>
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2024, 04:59:11 PM »

I will say this in criticism of Fergie though: To my knowledge, he never conceded that he was completely wrong about Kyle Rittenhouse. Almost every single one of his posts in the Rittenhouse trial thread were literally fake news from Twitter that misrepresented either the facts, the law, or both. Leftists need to be held accountable for their conduct during their witch hunt of an innocent teenager.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2024, 05:31:48 PM »

I will say this in criticism of Fergie though: To my knowledge, he never conceded that he was completely wrong about Kyle Rittenhouse. Almost every single one of his posts in the Rittenhouse trial thread were literally fake news from Twitter that misrepresented either the facts, the law, or both. Leftists need to be held accountable for their conduct during their witch hunt of an innocent teenager.

I agree. Porky Pig's sad life doesn't need any more dogpiling.

He was guilty though.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2024, 05:44:11 PM »

I agree. Porky Pig's sad life doesn't need any more dogpiling.

He was guilty though.

Huh, did you miss the verdict? I seem to pretty clearly recall he was not guilty.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2024, 05:45:11 PM »

Has Fergie conceded to being wrong about anything? I don't think he even conceded to being wrong about how we should give lawyers a million dollar salary so they won't be bribed. Frankly, he's one of the most stubborn users on this site.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2024, 05:46:12 PM »

Has Fergie conceded to being wrong about anything? I don't think he even conceded to being wrong about how we should give lawyers a million dollar salary so they won't be bribed. Frankly, he's one of the most stubborn users on this site.

He avoids conceding points openly, but I've pretty clearly worn him down on a number of subjects over the years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies