Trump says any Jewish person who votes for a Democrat "should be ashamed of themselves"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:34:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump says any Jewish person who votes for a Democrat "should be ashamed of themselves"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump says any Jewish person who votes for a Democrat "should be ashamed of themselves"  (Read 1207 times)
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2024, 03:35:42 PM »

I mean, if Biden can say “if you don’t vote for me you aren’t black” then Trump can say this, right?

Pretty sure the two are not the same

How is it not the same thing? Biden actually went further, Trump didn't actually say anti Israel Jews weren't Jewish.

At the time that happened I still made the point I made above where what Biden said was semi-racist it's still not as bad as the regular racist stuff Republicans say about blacks on a regular basis.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2024, 03:59:00 PM »

I mean, if Biden can say “if you don’t vote for me you aren’t black” then Trump can say this, right?

Pretty sure the two are not the same

How is it not the same thing? Biden actually went further, Trump didn't actually say anti Israel Jews weren't Jewish.

At the time that happened I still made the point I made above where what Biden said was semi-racist it's still not as bad as the regular racist stuff Republicans say about blacks on a regular basis.

It’s the same, unfortunately most democrats on here will over look what Biden does. I really hate that these two racist candidates are the best the Democrats and Republicans can offer.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2024, 06:04:33 PM »

What's up with the orange buffoon lately? He's even more unhinged and insane as usual, and that means a lot. Sometimes it almost feels like he wants to reelect Biden.

Rapidly progressing dementia can cause some seriously wild behavior, especially with an individual like Trump who already had significant personality defects when he still had all his marbles. And before the Republicans on Atlas claim Trump doesn't have dementia, listen to him talk from 2020 (and definitely 2016) and you'll see Trump has markedly deteriorated
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2024, 06:57:57 PM »

It's not the same because the overwhelming majority of Black people do actually vote Democrat. But Jews do not overwhelmingly vote Republican (in fact, they vote Democratic by a very large margin).
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2024, 02:47:22 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2024, 06:07:26 PM by TodayJunior »

You can get away with a lot if you’re likable. If not, you get the kitchen sink thrown at you for saying the same thing.

Yes another reason why Biden will win big. He’s just more likable.
robocop
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2024, 05:12:18 PM »

I mean sure this is antisemitic, but it's significantly less antisemitic than the college kids chanting "intifada" and you know, Hamas actually killing Jewish people. Both of which a lot of the people pretending they are offended by this have no problem with.

It's only "antisemitic" if you believe all the CNN and MSNBC crying wolf propaganda from certain rats that frankly bring it all on themselves anyways.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2024, 08:00:56 AM »

Any Jewish person who don’t vote for him should be "ashamed"? It is strange to hear that from someone like Donald Trump who sent highly classified intelligence information about Israel’s Iron Dome to the Russians who then transferred those classified information to Iran who then transferred that to Hamas thus allowing them to get around Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system and to orchestrate their mass attack on Israel on October 7 2023

https://www.wionews.com/world/israel-vs-hamas-donald-trumps-potential-role-in-mossad-intel-failure-in-spotlight-644705
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2024, 08:19:33 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2024, 08:36:02 AM by Tutankhuman Bakari Sellers »

Any Jewish person who don’t vote for him should be "ashamed"? It is strange to hear that from someone like Donald Trump who sent highly classified intelligence information about Israel’s Iron Dome to the Russians who then transferred those classified information to Iran who then transferred that to Hamas thus allowing them to get around Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system and to orchestrate their mass attack on Israel on October 7 2023

https://www.wionews.com/world/israel-vs-hamas-donald-trumps-potential-role-in-mossad-intel-failure-in-spotlight-644705

Did you know Poor Jews like Felix Franky and Goldberg voted on SCOTUS to DESEGREGATION schools , Jewish people belong to the NAACP, of course they are Rs in Israel but they are Ds in US Joseph Lieberman would of been a better Veep than Cheney in 2000

Your analysis is wrong
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2024, 09:17:44 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2024, 10:13:41 PM by UWS »

Did you know Poor Jews like Felix Franky and Goldberg voted on SCOTUS to DESEGREGATION schools , Jewish people belong to the NAACP, of course they are Rs in Israel but they are Ds in US Joseph Lieberman would of been a better Veep than Cheney in 2000

Your analysis is wrong

Well let me remind you that Lieberman endorsed John McCain over Barack Obama in 2008 at a time Lieberman and Jon Kyl sponsored the Kyl-Lieberman Amendment that would have added the IRGC as terrorist organization which Democratic Senators like Brown and Tester voted against even though the IRGC sent troops in Lebanon to train fighters in response to the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 and were training Hezbollah jihadists in the 2006 Lebanon War. Even Tester’s fellow Montanan Democrat Max Baucus voted for that bill. And not only did Max Baucus voted yes but Chuck Schumer voted yes. Harry Reid voted yes. Hillary Clinton voted yes.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_votes/vote1101/vote_110_1_00349.htm
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2024, 07:56:05 AM »

Any American voting for Donald Trump hates their country.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies