If Trump wins in 2024, will Aileen Cannon be on his Supreme Court shortlist?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:43:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Trump wins in 2024, will Aileen Cannon be on his Supreme Court shortlist?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: If Trump wins in 2024, will Aileen Cannon be on his Supreme Court shortlist?
Yes

No

Yes, and furthermore he will nominate her to the Supreme Court

Yes, and furthermore Republican Senators will also vote to confirm her

No, but he will promote her by nominating her to an Appellate court

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: If Trump wins in 2024, will Aileen Cannon be on his Supreme Court shortlist?  (Read 567 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2024, 10:20:19 AM »

Is there a conspiracy theory related to Trump that you guys don't believe? I remember when you all said he was going to appoint his late sister to the SCOTUS. Remember that debacle? Roll Eyes

No one here remembers anyone anyone serious talking about some conspiracy he would nominate his sister to the Supreme court. I watch politics like a hawk better than 99.9% of Americans and I have no recollection of that. You are creating a straw man.

Is there any depths of reality denial you won't stoop to defend your fellow fascist orange God? Even a trump simp like yourself can't deny that his most overriding basic drive is facing everyone anything on their loyalty and support of him.

I don't think Trump would go so far as to nominate Justice Canon directly from the district bench to the Supreme court, but you can guarantee she would be the first person nominated for an opening on the 11th circuit which Republican Senators would dutifully line up to support her unanimously or damn near. I'll further say that if she served so much as a year or two as a circuit Justice before an opening came up on the Supreme court, she would at least be on Trump's shortlist for her dutiful partisan protection of him and his interests in court.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2024, 10:41:10 AM »
« Edited: March 20, 2024, 10:44:56 AM by Tutankhuman Bakari Sellers »

As I said the topic is so silly Thomas and Alito aren't retiring yet and they are 75 yrs old even if Trump gets elected they still aren't retiring

Why would they retire Scalia could of made 80 but he died from sleep Apnea these judges on CRT are gonna live just as long as Prez

It will be 2040 before another position open. They might retire at 90 but not 75
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies