HarrisX: Trump +7, +9
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:20:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  HarrisX: Trump +7, +9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: HarrisX: Trump +7, +9  (Read 1121 times)
Redban

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 24, 2024, 06:38:56 AM »

SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 06:45:45 AM »

Stick a fork in Joe, he's done.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 07:23:52 AM »

jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 07:48:16 AM »

Their last poll in mid Jan was Trump +4
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 08:15:37 AM »

Do you just Doom and there are polls that show Biden leading, it's run by Elon Musk owns Twitter stop believing in polls everything
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 08:19:29 AM »

Redban loves to post Trump polls now that his Haley lost he has been wrong on every primary opponent
Birdish
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 09:51:33 AM »

I fully expect that even if Biden retakes the lead, Harris will continue to give Trump solid leads.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 10:08:12 AM »

I fully expect that even if Biden retakes the lead, Harris will continue to give Trump solid leads.

Wasn't HarrisX always one of Biden's worst pollsters?

Still concerning we have so many national polls lately with Trump ahead. It's only January, though by around spring and into the summer, things need to shift or I'd be much more nervous.
EastwoodS

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:25 AM »

Still concerning we have so many national polls lately with Trump ahead. It's only January, though by around spring and into the summer, things need to shift or I'd be much more nervous.
No, they were actually pretty solid in 2020. One of their last polls in 2020 had it at Biden +4.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 10:16:20 AM »

Biden is losing on messaging. I don't see how that is going to change.
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 10:20:17 AM »

I dread to think how febrile the national mood will be if polls are still showing these kinds of numbers in three or four months' time, let alone in September and October. 1968 would look like 1996.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 10:31:33 AM »

No, they were actually pretty solid in 2020. One of their last polls in 2020 had it at Biden +4.

Meanwhile, they were awful in 2022. Their last poll had GCB at R+6.
EastwoodS

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 10:35:18 AM »

excuses, excuses, cope, cope. Their last two polls were Dem +2 and GOP +6. They were off by like 4% in their last poll. Also, We are talking about Biden, Not Democrat's. Your generic Democrat is fairly liked. Not the case with Biden.
you really are the literate yet equally as obnoxious version of OC.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 10:36:59 AM »

excuses, excuses, cope, cope. Their last two polls were Dem +2 and GOP +6. They were off by like 4% in their last poll. Also, We are talking about Biden, Not Democrat's. Your generic Democrat's is fairly liked. Not the case with Biden.

Not sure how it's cope when I'm literally pointing out facts. HarrisX and Harris are awful pollsters, that's not just me saying that - that is coming from multiple people including other legitimate pollsters. They're the same people who tried to tell us Trump was even favorability wise in 2022 and then we saw him with nearly -20 fav scores in most swing states.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 10:38:07 AM »

How did your favorite pollsters do in 2020?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:03:09 AM »
« Edited: January 24, 2024, 11:06:51 AM by S019 »

This is one of the worst polls for Democrats that I've seen in a while. It's still hard for me to see Donald Trump winning a 1980 landslide, because I can't think of a single person who likes the guy, but this looks like it could go downhill very quickly.
EastwoodS

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 11:16:58 AM »
« Edited: January 24, 2024, 11:21:28 AM by EastwoodS »

This is one of the worst polls for Democrats that I've seen in a while. It's still hard for me to see Donald Trump winning a 1980 landslide, because I can't think of a single person who likes the guy, but this looks like it could go downhill very quickly.
It was Pauline kael who said " I just can't believe Nixon won in a landslide [in 1972], "I only know of a single person voting for him and they are outside my political ken"
The Economy is Getting Worse
riverwalk3
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.93, S: -3.83

P
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 11:19:01 AM »

Third party 2020 - Trump 2024 voter here. It isn’t necessarily that we like Trump; we just dislike Biden more.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2024, 11:27:47 AM »

It was Pauline kael who said " I just can't believe Nixon won in a landslide [in 1972], "I only know of a single person voting for him and they are outside my political ken"

Richard Nixon in 1972 had a long list of accomplishments in foreign policy, most notably opening up to China. He also faced an opponent who wanted to slash defense spending during the Cold War, which meant his opponent's election was a credible threat to national security and could have handed the Soviets a competitive advantage.
EastwoodS

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2024, 11:30:53 AM »

Richard Nixon in 1972 had a long list of accomplishments in foreign policy, most notably opening up to China. He also faced an opponent who wanted to slash defense spending during the Cold War, which meant his opponent's election was a credible threat to national security and could have handed the Soviets a competitive advantage.
Coupled on with the fact that McGovern was seen as "far left" was just too much for people to vote or even care about voting.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 11:57:01 AM »

Polls can be wrong ABC and ARG said Haley was gonna to win and she lost there is no way Trump is up 7, trash polls
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 11:59:49 AM »

You can't compare Nixon to these Rs my Dad was an R back then not now and he Nixon appointed Powell, Burger and Blackmun to SCOTUS AFFIRMED ABORTION
MRS DONNA SHALALA
cuddlebuns
South Africa

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 12:01:53 PM »

excuses, excuses, cope, cope. Their last two polls were Dem +2 and GOP +6. They were off by like 4% in their last poll. Also, We are talking about Biden, Not Democrat's. Your generic Democrat is fairly liked. Not the case with Biden.

He correctly called the last two elections cycles and at one point in 2022, was literally the only person not caught up in the dooming groupthink while everyone else was predicting a 55R senate. Some of the people who continually butted heads with him in a very similar way to you above were permanently embarrassed off the forum after those elections.

You can feel free to have opposing views, but wbrocks has historically had a pretty decent, realistic read on modern-day polls/electorates, so mock him at your peril.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 12:07:17 PM »

The users think that Trump is somehow Ronald Reagan even some Blks with good paying jobs think Trump is Reagan he appointed Gorsuch that got rid of Roe and affirmative action and students loans forgiveness, I haven't paid a nickel Back

Everyone knows whom are the Snowlabrador is on the forum
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 12:31:31 PM »

It's crappy polling, period. But if you want to believe it to sooth your soul because you can't sleep at night without pro-Trump polls that is your right, but don't get nasty with other people.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies