Who is Trump's likely Vice Presidential running mate.

(1/5) > >>

PRESIDENT STANTON II:
Rate the likely picks.
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Ron DeSantis
Kristii Noem
Ellen Stefanik
Chris Sununuu

Alben Barkley:
Of those?

Highly Likely:
Kristi Noem
Elise Stefanik

Possible:
Tim Scott

Very Unlikely:
Ron DeSantis

Completely Impossible:
Nikki Haley
Chris Sununu

Medal506:
Tim Scott and Nikki Haley are Mitt Romney clones. Scott has a good chance since he’s not despised like Haley is. However Nikki Haley doesn’t for the very reason that she adds nothing to the ticket and would probably hurt Trump.

DeSantis can’t be the vp pick since he’s from the same home state and the constitution forbids electors from electing a ticket with the same home state for the president/vice president.

Sununu wouldn’t take it even if he was offered the VP spot since he would be afraid of being on a losing ticket with Trump (in his mind he wouldn’t see a opportunity to advance his career with him being in the Trump administration)

The most likely picks would be Noem or Stefanik on the list. I’m hoping he picks Ben Carson, Majorie Taylor Greene or even Greg Abbott. Those three would be great presidents some day after Trump in 2028 or after a democratic successor to Trump in 2032

Alben Barkley:
Quote from: Medal506 on January 21, 2024, 09:52:36 PM

I’m hoping he picks Ben Carson, Majorie Taylor Greene or even Greg Abbott. Those three would be great presidents some day after Trump in 2028 or after a democratic successor to Trump in 2032

E-Dawg:
Elise Stefanik is my prediction. She's a woman, has experience in congressional leadership, was completely willing to abandon her principles to go MAGA and has been fiercely loyal to Trump, is well liked among the Republican party, and is not charismatic enough to outshine Trump in any way.

From Most to Least Likely:
Elise Stefanik
Kristi Noem
Ron DeSantis (I think that bridge is being rebuilt right now)
Tim Scott
Nikki Haley (good choice on paper, but she's too disliked by the base)
Chris Sununu (lol no)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page