2006 Midterms under John Kerry

(1/1)

Samof94:
What likely would be different given the situation would be quite different? Katrina likely would have happened under his watch and I am not clear how he and a GOP Congress could have changed much in Iraq.

Vice President Christian Man:
2006 would be even worse than 2010 IOTL. Kennedy and Feinstein hold on (as well as Sanders who wins the open seat), but we'd be talking about significant losses nationwide including potential losses in CT, NJ, and considering how close 2006 iotl was, MD.

Samof94:
Quote from: Smash Hamas on January 05, 2024, 10:37:14 PM

2006 would be even worse than 2010 IOTL. Kennedy and Feinstein hold on (as well as Sanders who wins the open seat), but we'd be talking about significant losses nationwide including potential losses in CT, NJ, and considering how close 2006 iotl was, MD.

Definitely. I imagine Santorum might hold on too or lose more narrowly.

TheElectoralBoobyPrize:
I'm actually most interested in how the gubernatorial races would've gone. No Democratic governor even came close to losing...the ones in red states actually won by the biggest margins it seems.

On the Republican side, I guess maybe Ehrlich could've survived, but not sure what else would've changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index