118th Senate President Pro Tempore Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:47:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  118th Senate President Pro Tempore Election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 118th Senate President Pro Tempore Election  (Read 928 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2023, 12:14:03 PM »

I am now Acting PPT as of this post.

I understand that this constitutes a resignation from the Senate, and pursuant to the SOAP requirement that the PPT be a member of the Senate, a resignation from that position as well.

For the information of the Senate, Senator LouisvilleThunder, as the first senator listed as a deputy PPT for the current session, will serve as acting PPT with full powers until the next regularly scheduled PPT election. Other deputies will remain unchanged unless changed by the acting PPT.

I hereby dismiss Reagente as Deputy PPT and am appointing Dwarven Dragon Deputy PPT. I also appoint Joseph Cao Deputy PPT.

lmao
reagente
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.10, S: 4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2023, 02:01:15 PM »

I am now Acting PPT as of this post.

I understand that this constitutes a resignation from the Senate, and pursuant to the SOAP requirement that the PPT be a member of the Senate, a resignation from that position as well.

For the information of the Senate, Senator LouisvilleThunder, as the first senator listed as a deputy PPT for the current session, will serve as acting PPT with full powers until the next regularly scheduled PPT election. Other deputies will remain unchanged unless changed by the acting PPT.

I hereby dismiss Reagente as Deputy PPT and am appointing Dwarven Dragon Deputy PPT. I also appoint Joseph Cao Deputy PPT.

I truly will never recover from this.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies