Help/Advice needed

(1/1)

CultureKing:
So in my school district we have student representatives to the school board, to be elected there by the middle schools and high schools in the district. The election will be carried out by the Thurston county auditors office. I have decided to run and will be representing my high school, now the thing is there are two others running, each from one of the other high schools. I am allowed a three minute video and a flyer, each to be distrubuted to each of the schools. Here is the general layout:
High Schools:
Avanti: 150 students (its the alternate high school)
Capital: 1600 students (this is my high school and power base)
Olympia: 1850 students (the biggest of the three)

Middle Schools:
Jefferson: 400 students (drains into Capital)
Marshall: 380 students (drains into Capital)
Griffin: 240 students (drains into Capital eventhough it is not in the school district, this is my home middle school)
Washington: 700 students (drains into Olympia)
Reeves: 430 students (drains into Olympia)

As you can see when it comes to raw numbers according to which school each of the three of us goes to I am at a bit of a disadvantage to the Olympia High School canidate, by about 400 students. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can win?

MAS117:
Hey CultureKing, good luck on the election. I was my Student Rep. to the BOE of my town for a high school of about 2,100 students. Its a fun job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index