My English teacher is busted!

(1/3) > >>

Hash:
OK, so I got a lousy detention for not writing down the date and title for my english notes. First off, I refuse to serve it.

But that lousy English teacher of mine, who's moving to some school in Dharan this year will pay dearly. I'm writing to the school superintendent tonight to inform him how much a lousy teacher he is.

Hahaha.

Ban my account ffs!:
Wow.. what school do you go to?

First of all, why did you have to turn in your notes?  Aren't those for your use in studying? 

And what happens if you don't serve the detention?  Suspension?

Oh, that'd look real good.  "Suspended for failing to date and title English notes."

Hash:
No, you don't need to EVEN turn in the notes! Everyday he insists that you date and title your notes.

It's a detention with him, and if he insists on it, I'll take the case to the school Principal.

I go to the American International sh**t Hole of Riyadh (AISR)

John Dibble:
How exactly is this being 'busted'? Do you even have a reasonable expectation that the act of a pissed of student writing a letter to a school superintendent over something that is arguably minor will even cause any sort of inconvenience to said person?

Hash:
Yes it will because you obviously have no clue about his style of teaching, which, other students and adults would surely agree with, is not the best in the world. There's more in this letter than just an incident over notes. An essay handed-in in October 2006 has yet to be returned. Of 15 compositions to be written, 1 has been completed although not returned, and one started in November, continued in April 07 then forgotten about. He forgot about a whole reading book, wrote the semester exam as we came in to class on exam day, writes 3-question quizzes because he doesn't have the "time" to write a decent 9th-grade level reading quiz (he of course has lots of time but rather likes to play baseball afterschool or watch the night sky at night). What else? He spends 25 minutes once in a while yelling at the class for not putting a heading on notes and wastes 15 minutes making lame jokes. Then when we don't get the stuff done because of his little problems or jokes, he blames it on us and gives us a zero. He reads a presentation rubric 2 minutes before the presentation to make sure we get low. He busts us over things we're not responsible for. When he doesn't feel like teaching a class and covering things like writing, he randomly decides to read us a story for 90 minutes. There's a lot more which I'll save you the details and information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page