French Presidential Election; 2nd round thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:31:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Presidential Election; 2nd round thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Presidential Election; 2nd round thread  (Read 93826 times)
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:06:18 PM »

I still hate the French but I guess I can agree with them/applaud them for something.  Tongue

I never have rooted against the French, which is why I am happy they voted to be relevant once more and show some backbone.  It is strange France and Germany are allies now, whereas Italy and Spain not so much.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:42 PM »

Hear, hear. I look forward to a France that will be a real ally. I'll still dislike the French though with the exception of Sarkozy because he's just awesome.  Tongue

No credit to the 53.1% who carried him?
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 01:43:29 AM »

I knew that was coming. The answer is still no. I guess I can applaud them for some of their political positions but I just have an overall extreme distaste for the French. Their arrogance and rather snobby and rude behavior makes me physically ill but that's not the point here. They did a good job yesterday.

Have you actually known any, personally?
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 12:54:19 PM »

Listen, you're not going to get me to change my mind on this. Call me stubborn, call me a prick...whatever. I don't like the French. It really isn't worth your time though I have noticed that recently you've been taking jabs at me (for whatever reason).

I agree it isn't worth my time.  I didn't set out to take jabs at you, either, but you've made more irrational posts lately than anyone here on the Left, which is why I assumed you were just despondent over Santorum's defeat.

Anyway, have fun hating whatever populations of people you've never met float your boat.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »

I hereby revoke every churlish remark I've ever made about those lovely Gallic people.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »

That's immaterial.  I just thought it was nice Ann Coulter was less bigoted against the French than some people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies