Sen. Menendez and his wife indicted on bribery charges
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:18:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sen. Menendez and his wife indicted on bribery charges
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Sen. Menendez and his wife indicted on bribery charges  (Read 3886 times)
Yoda
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2024, 02:39:08 AM »

Pay attention, Republicans. Menendez's jury at his trial will more likely than not be majority (or plurality) democratic voters, and he will likely be easily, unanimously convicted if the prosecution proves their case, despite the fact that many of them will belong to the same political party as him.

This is a concept called "putting your country ahead of your political party." I know this is a foreign concept to many of you, but the rule of law and holding even the most rich and powerful members of society responsible for breaking the law is not something we democrats only talk about when it's convenient for us, unlike trump, his criminal family, and his cult of sheep.

Edit: Also, I had no idea Alicia Menendez was his daughter. Wow.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2024, 07:53:45 AM »

It's a bit of a 🤯 the fist time you realize it huh?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2024, 06:48:40 PM »

Pay attention, Republicans. Menendez's jury at his trial will more likely than not be majority (or plurality) democratic voters, and he will likely be easily, unanimously convicted if the prosecution proves their case, despite the fact that many of them will belong to the same political party as him.

This is a concept called "putting your country ahead of your political party." I know this is a foreign concept to many of you, but the rule of law and holding even the most rich and powerful members of society responsible for breaking the law is not something we democrats only talk about when it's convenient for us, unlike trump, his criminal family, and his cult of sheep.

Edit: Also, I had no idea Alicia Menendez was his daughter. Wow.

Yeah, I was surprised when I learned that too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies