Arnold is full of sh**t on the environment
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:17:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arnold is full of sh**t on the environment
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arnold is full of sh**t on the environment  (Read 1479 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:10:10 PM »
« edited: April 13, 2007, 02:11:52 PM by jfern »

He's being credit with too much, when he only has a rating of 50 from the League of Conservation Voters. Meanwhile, he's taken a million from oil companies. He's been fighting real regulation tooth and nail.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/environment/la-me-arnold13apr13,1,6037668.story?ctrack=1&cset=true
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 02:24:53 PM »

I voted for him in 2003 when he campaigned as a fiscal conservative. Now, he's turning his back on conservatives with stem cell research funding, universal health care, and envirofascism. He's betraying all his principles for a Senate campaign that won't take place for another 3 years.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »

I voted for him in 2003 when he campaigned as a fiscal conservative. Now, he's turning his back on conservatives with stem cell research funding, universal health care, and envirofascism. He's betraying all his principles for a Senate campaign that won't take place for another 3 years.

Barbara Boxer is no Cruz Bustamante or Phil Angelides. She's the top vote getter in a single state in United States history. And this is a Senate race, not a governor race. Arnold will get his ass beaten.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »

Barbara Boxer is no Cruz Bustamante or Phil Angelides. She's the top vote getter in a single state in United States history. And this is a Senate race, not a governor race. Arnold will get his ass beaten.

That doesn't change the fact the he's kissing up to the left in order to get support for a longshot run in future elected office.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 03:31:00 PM »

interesting, I was under the impression that he was the single best Republican on environmental issues
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »

interesting, I was under the impression that he was the single best Republican on environmental issues
No contradiction, given the weak competition,
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:47:39 PM »

Jim Ramstad from Minnesota's third district is pretty solid on the environment. I'd call him better for sure.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 06:56:29 PM »

Asshole Arnold just spent $399k on a new execution chamber without telling anyone. Arnold needs to quit spending more on prisons than education.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/14/MNGB6P8R091.DTL
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 02:54:18 AM »

Another article on how he's full of sh**t. All of his "environmentalism" is substance free talk about the future. When it comes to real environmental policies now, he's always opposed. He wants to cut public transportation money now, so that we can have more cars on the road. Arnold is doing a lot more to hurt the environment than to help it.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/nation/17082853.htm
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies