HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: HunterJoe Convicted on 3 counts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2024, 07:24:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Coconut-Pilled)
  HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: HunterJoe Convicted on 3 counts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Author Topic: HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: HunterJoe Convicted on 3 counts  (Read 14007 times)
I Hate JD Vance
Obama24
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: June 11, 2024, 01:24:01 PM »

Trump saying he’ll pardon Hunter and Biden ruling it out is objectively pretty hilarious.

"I'll pardon your son"

"I won't."

"I think I want Trump to adopt me..."
Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #401 on: June 11, 2024, 01:27:44 PM »

There's a chance SCOTUS will save Hunter Biden. I'm pro-Second Amendment and take great pleasure in reporting this.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #402 on: June 11, 2024, 01:32:11 PM »

Reminder that Biden (Joe) said he would accept the verdict whatever it is and ruled out a pardon.

This is entirely consistent with his efforts in the Obama administration to fight corruption in Ukraine.

…when Joe Biden went to Ukraine, he was not trying to protect his son — quite the reverse.

The then-vice president issued his demands for greater anti-corruption measures by the Ukrainian government despite the possibility that those demands would actually increase – not lessen — the chances that Hunter Biden and Burisma would face legal trouble in Ukraine.

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/25/i-wrote-about-the-bidens-and-ukraine-years-ago-then-the-right-wing-spin-machine-turned-the-story-upside-down/
E-Dawg
Guy
United States

« Reply #403 on: June 11, 2024, 01:33:56 PM »

https://x.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1800562245744959780?t=kHL6dcE77Kpw8FsFEWgtOw&s=19
I appreciate Thomas Massie's stance against the Hunter Biden conviction. While Hunter Biden is by no means a good person, use of illegal drugs should not automatically revoke 2nd amendment rights.
President Johnson
Atlas Superstar
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #404 on: June 11, 2024, 01:35:09 PM »

Trump saying he’ll pardon Hunter and Biden ruling it out is objectively pretty hilarious.

I guess he's just trolling.
Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2024, 01:37:02 PM »

https://x.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1800562245744959780?t=kHL6dcE77Kpw8FsFEWgtOw&s=19
I appreciate Thomas Massie's stance against the Hunter Biden conviction. While Hunter Biden is by no means a good person, use of illegal drugs should not automatically revoke 2nd amendment rights.
Stuff like this is part of why I don't hate Thomas Massie.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2024, 01:42:38 PM »

\
I still think an underrated October surprise is him attempting suicide. I know that sounds dark, but I wouldn't blame the guy.

Eek. Username really checks out.
Buchanan 96
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2024, 02:00:15 PM »

"Jill and I will always be there for Hunter and the rest of our family with our love and support". Except Navy Roberts, of course.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2024, 03:55:17 PM »

Watch the new Republican talking point be: "Biden hates gun and gun owners more than he loves his own son!"
Coconut-Pilled
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2024, 05:11:58 PM »

Watch the new Republican talking point be: "Biden hates gun and gun owners more than he loves his own son!"

Trump has already been taking that line
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #410 on: June 11, 2024, 05:40:22 PM »

Trump has already been taking that line

God, why am I wasting my time here? I could so easily become a right wing grifter if I had no shame. Apparently I'm pretty good at getting into their heads.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26
YaBB God

« Reply #411 on: June 11, 2024, 06:57:41 PM »

I don't particularly care about this verdict, honestly, and I think that's true of most Americans.

I will say that I feel bad for Hunter Biden though. And I always have once he became a right wing obsession. No matter his misdeeds and poor decisions, he's gone through more in his life than most people could take.

I still think an underrated October surprise is him attempting suicide. I know that sounds dark, but I wouldn't blame the guy.

That's a super weird thing to say.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2024, 10:44:07 PM »

I don't particularly care about this verdict, honestly, and I think that's true of most Americans.

I will say that I feel bad for Hunter Biden though. And I always have once he became a right wing obsession. No matter his misdeeds and poor decisions, he's gone through more in his life than most people could take.

That's a super weird thing to say.

Yeah, I know. I just really feel sorry for the guy, and I don't think I'd be able to handle what he is, which is my main point.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #413 on: June 12, 2024, 12:21:17 AM »

Suddenly Trump's 'Deep State' persecution narrative sounds a lot more hollow than it already did.  
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #414 on: June 12, 2024, 02:53:04 AM »

Not everything is politics.

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2024, 01:12:14 AM »

Biden's previous statements weren't clear about a commutation but today he ruled that out too.

Biden says he will not reduce son's sentence

President Joe Biden has said he would not use his power to reduce any prison sentence handed down to his son, a day after the White House declined to comment on the possibility.

Speaking at the G7 summit in Italy, the president said he would not commute Hunter Biden's sentence on a federal gun charge.

A Delaware jury on Tuesday found Hunter Biden guilty of lying about his drug use when buying a revolver in 2018.

"I said I abide by the jury decision. I will do that. And I will not pardon him," the president said Thursday.

In response to a question, Mr Biden also said he would not use his presidential power to commute - or reduce - his son's sentence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c133mdjkl7go
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies