Bobby Jindal - what happened?

(1/5) > >>

Redban:
In 2012, Bobby Jindal was considered a fairly big name among the GOP rising stars, alongside Chris Christie and Nikki Haley. I remember hearing rumblings about him as a possible VP for Romney in 2012; Jindal even had to say outright that "I won't be Romney's VP" because he kept getting asked the question. He was also given a key spot on national TV to deliver the GOP's rebuttal to ObamaCare

But then in 2016 ... Jindal's campaign went nowhere? Infact, I often forget that he even had a campaign in 2016.

So what happened ?

Did he have low approvals in Louisiana, ala Christie in NJ? Was there a scandal like Bridgegate?

Holmes:
He just got unlucky. The stars didn't align for him. That's what happens when pols are hyped up as the "next big thing". It rarely materializes.

For example,

Хahar 🤔:
no swag

FEMA Camp Administrator:
Quote from: Holmes on July 28, 2023, 10:34:27 AM

He just got unlucky. The stars didn't align for him. That's what happens when pols are hyped up as the "next big thing". It rarely materializes.

For example,

I can't with K-Mac's gray hair right over the title "Young Guns".

AltWorlder:
What a horrendous cover picture. Paul Ryan's smile might be dorky but at least it's affable. The other two both look like irate cavemen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page