Chick-fil-a faces a conservative revolt

(1/11) > >>

Alben Barkley:
https://www.newsweek.com/chick-fil-conservative-backlash-diversity-1803387?amp=1

First, they came for the theme parks. And I did not speak out because I am not a child or weird emotionally stunted adult.

Then, they came for the beer. And I did not speak out because I don’t drink water calling itself beer.

Then they came for the chicken. And by that time there was nobody left to speak out… except a DOA presidential candidate.

It’s so Joever:
This will be as successful as the liberals “boycott” back in the days.

Ferguson97:
And some people still have the audacity to say that Trump appealed to people's economic anxieties. Someone can only get involved with this kind of nonsense if their lives are too comfortable to the point of boredom.

It’s so Joever:
Quote from: Ferguson97 on June 03, 2023, 01:39:32 PM

And some people still have the audacity to say that Trump appealed to people's economic anxieties. Someone can only get involved with this kind of nonsense if their lives are too comfortable to the point of boredom.

Tbf these are more weirdo DeSantis loons probably.

Ferguson97:
Quote from: Forumlurker on June 03, 2023, 01:42:23 PM

Quote from: Ferguson97 on June 03, 2023, 01:39:32 PM

Tbf these are more weirdo DeSantis loons probably.

DeSantis supporters are wealthier than Trump supporters, no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page