question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:37:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked  (Read 396 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: June 03, 2023, 06:31:31 AM »

https://www.history.com/news/frank-sinatra-mob-ties-fbi-file

It's all here Oswald wasn't the lone gunmen to kill JFK there were Mafia people in the crowd that helped kill JFK bir certainly Oswald hit JFK from behind, there was an Umbrella man in the street that perhaps killed JFK

Oswald, James Earl Ray and Sirhan were paid off to kill JFK, Dr King and Bobby Kennedy to kill them just like Judas was paid to help kill Jesus

It's all here Frank Sinatra was a Mafia agent he was a FDR Reagan D like Reagan but turned Nixon R during the Reagan Revolution and tied to Marilyn Monroe

That's why Oswald said to his Robert E Lee in parkland when asked were you the lone assailant he said no he wasn't but they found Oswald gun

There were more assassins  that killed JFk , there is no way Oswald was the only gun man there was an umbrella man that had Mafia ties
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »

I forgot that Cuomo was married to Kerry Kennedy and have kids Italian Mafia and Giuliani, and Frank Sinatra and Jack Ruby the Umbrella man and Lee Harvey Oswald and Kennedy bros affairs with Marilyn Monroe

We don't hear much of these connection anymore because since 1998 Frank Sinatra has been dead but they all wore Mafia beanie hats , like the Godfather, JFK was killed Mafia style Oswald from behind and Umbrella man in front, that wasnt a normal shooting that was Mafia style and FBI and CIA knew at time of JFK shooting Oswald was in Dallas

He's been shot Lee Oswald has been shot there is a man with a Gun Mobster Jack Ruby no question about it

But JFK took his secret service detail lightly he didn't want Secret service on back of limo to be close to people
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies