question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:50:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: question about the kennedy assassination i've never seen asked  (Read 378 times)
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 01, 2023, 11:47:04 PM »

does anyone notice that the area where kennedy was shot had less spectators than earlier in the motorcade route? I could be wrong, but that's my intuition. If you believe there was some sort of conspiracy (and i believe there was), it makes sense to have it done in a less crowded area:

1) less people filming and catching something on camera/video that they don't want to get out
2) easier for a shooter or shooters to read the signals being given to "go" or to "abort"
3) not as much risk of accidentally shooting someone in the crowd
4) less variables in general that could cause the plan to go awry
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 01:12:37 AM »

Counter-point : maybe the shooter chose THAT grassy knoll because that general area was less crowded which makes it easier to stay hidden and undiscovered. Basically your #4. It helps support the "not a conspiracy" argument just as much or little as it helps the "conspiracy" argument.
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 07:17:19 AM »

Counter-point : maybe the shooter chose THAT grassy knoll because that general area was less crowded which makes it easier to stay hidden and undiscovered. Basically your #4. It helps support the "not a conspiracy" argument just as much or little as it helps the "conspiracy" argument.

so are you saying its possible to believe there was a shooter in the grassy knoll but that it wasn't a conspiracy? I thought that by definition, if you believe there was another shooter, you believe there was some sort of conspiracy.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 07:21:50 AM »

if you believe in the conspiracy, you can make any mundane fact part of it
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 08:48:51 AM »

One of my relatives (now deceased) was convinced that Jackie shot JFK with a handgun concealed in her purse.  Yes, yes, I know; you don't need to tell me all the reasons why this is absurd.
Independents for George Santos
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 01:19:25 PM »

One of my relatives (now deceased) was convinced that Jackie shot JFK with a handgun concealed in her purse.  Yes, yes, I know; you don't need to tell me all the reasons why this is absurd.

Well there is the conspiracy that the second shot came from a secret service agent discharging by mistake, kind of a slightly saner version of that? If the thrust of your relative's theory was that the second shot came from another direction, not that Jackie was in on it (and perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald was really Leo Stavros Onassis?)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 06:31:31 AM »

https://www.history.com/news/frank-sinatra-mob-ties-fbi-file

It's all here Oswald wasn't the lone gunmen to kill JFK there were Mafia people in the crowd that helped kill JFK bir certainly Oswald hit JFK from behind, there was an Umbrella man in the street that perhaps killed JFK

Oswald, James Earl Ray and Sirhan were paid off to kill JFK, Dr King and Bobby Kennedy to kill them just like Judas was paid to help kill Jesus

It's all here Frank Sinatra was a Mafia agent he was a FDR Reagan D like Reagan but turned Nixon R during the Reagan Revolution and tied to Marilyn Monroe

That's why Oswald said to his Robert E Lee in parkland when asked were you the lone assailant he said no he wasn't but they found Oswald gun

There were more assassins  that killed JFk , there is no way Oswald was the only gun man there was an umbrella man that had Mafia ties
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 11:36:20 AM »

are you guys (gerald) posnerian in your outlook? I at one point thought he made sense, but there are simply too many coincidences to ignore. I feel there are a lot of plausible theories that make 90% sense but there is a piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. Here are the two most plausible theories:

Johnson/Estes/Wallace connection - there is a lot of shady stuff going on there. Lyndon Johnson was the Bill Clinton of his time as far as having a lot of shady cronies such as Billy Sol Estes and Mac Wallace. Wallace was sort of a triggerman for Johnson going back to 1952 (where he somehow gets off with probation for a murder case). Lyndon was likely getting dropped from the ticket so he has some motive.

Permindex/Bronfman/Bloomfield connection - there is also some evidence going in this direction as Clay Shaw had ties to Permindex which was some sort of intelligence cutout. The motive in this case was foreign policy. The powers that be didn't like Kennedy's fopo outlook so they got rid of him.

The big thing here is that this was a heavily compartmentalized event with a lot of the people in on it not knowing other people involved. The thing that makes it hard to reconcile is that Theory 1 is somewhat mutually exclusive from Theory 2.

But I don't want to get bogged down in theories on this post. What I'm asking is - does anyone else notice that the location of the shooting seems more sparsely populated by onlookers than earlier in the route?
freepcrusher
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 11:39:06 AM »

Well there is the conspiracy that the second shot came from a secret service agent discharging by mistake, kind of a slightly saner version of that? If the thrust of your relative's theory was that the second shot came from another direction, not that Jackie was in on it (and perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald was really Leo Stavros Onassis?)

I remember hearing that theory and while it sounded plausible - I've heard a lot of people say that that was an argument that was put forth as a way to discredit the zapruder film.
LBJer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 12:09:16 PM »

Johnson/Estes/Wallace connection - there is a lot of shady stuff going on there. Lyndon Johnson was the Bill Clinton of his time as far as having a lot of shady cronies such as Billy Sol Estes and Mac Wallace. Wallace was sort of a triggerman for Johnson going back to 1952 (where he somehow gets off with probation for a murder case). Lyndon was likely getting dropped from the ticket so he has some motive.

There is ZERO evidence that LBJ had anything to do with the assassination, or any prior knowledge of it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »

I forgot that Cuomo was married to Kerry Kennedy and have kids Italian Mafia and Giuliani, and Frank Sinatra and Jack Ruby the Umbrella man and Lee Harvey Oswald and Kennedy bros affairs with Marilyn Monroe

We don't hear much of these connection anymore because since 1998 Frank Sinatra has been dead but they all wore Mafia beanie hats , like the Godfather, JFK was killed Mafia style Oswald from behind and Umbrella man in front, that wasnt a normal shooting that was Mafia style and FBI and CIA knew at time of JFK shooting Oswald was in Dallas

He's been shot Lee Oswald has been shot there is a man with a Gun Mobster Jack Ruby no question about it

But JFK took his secret service detail lightly he didn't want Secret service on back of limo to be close to people
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies