SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:37:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote)  (Read 3612 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: June 04, 2023, 04:07:26 PM »

So amendment adopted, I assume?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 09:33:55 PM »

Abstain on WM amendment, preemptive Nay on the other two amendments being proposed. Let's not load the bill down with extraneous functions here.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 11:37:40 PM »

Abstain on the Westy amendment.

I do not think norms should be broken more than absolutely necessary, and the whole reason this is on the floor in the first place is because of the consensus that YT’s presence in the game and interactions with its players in and of themselves have strong potential to destabilize the game. That is an exceptionally high bar that WD fails to clear despite crimes that I also remember very well and who only escaped punishment last time because as I recall there wasn't the appetite to impeach and remove a PPT who had already resigned and grovelled to half a dozen people.

While I generally do not, under any circumstances, gotta hand it to WD, he has largely behaved himself and any institutional support he might have had for more Downfall shenanigans died once three-quarters of Downfall quit the game. That means he doesn't fit the very high criterion established here for issues going beyond run-of-the-mill crimes.

I see Sirius has already said this much less verbosely but consider that my part of the record.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 11:14:27 PM »

Abstain on the WM amendment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies