SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:10:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 113-36: Domestic Tranquility Amendment for Atlasia (Amendment Vote)  (Read 3591 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: June 05, 2023, 01:41:32 PM »

This Senate is a joke for seriously considering this.

A competent PPT would consider this frivolous and would have never brought it to the floor.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 01:51:21 PM »

Motioning to table this, as LT already got what he wanted per Virginia's announcement, so there really isn't a need to do this.

Regarding Atlasia, YT and Scott

Scott has been banned from Atlasia-related boards for 3 months
YoungTexan's account has been deleted per a request from a couple weeks ago that I originally denied but decided to accept.

I've tried to keep forum moderation separate from Discord issues, which is something some of you may or may not agree with, and I'm still largely sticking with this, but this drama with Atlasia needs to stop. So from now on, any serious threats involving doxxing or to one's personal safety made on Discord from one forum user to another involving Atlasia can result in a ban from the game boards. I'm not laying down specific guidelines at this point, so issues will be considered on a case by case basis. This is not retroactive, either.

Regarding Scott, I'm still not even sure what he actually threatened to release, only that it doesn't seem to be personally identifiable information that is generally what is considered to be "doxxing," which makes this entire situation pretty ridiculous to me. Nonetheless, regardless of what information here is actually at stake, I'm very disappointed in this behavior and it is not at all appropriate for the game or the forum. With that, and given the larger issue of YT's legal threats, I've opted to set an example here.

Regarding YoungTexan, I'm just going to say that this is supposed to be a community for people to discuss politics and in some corners, play a game simulating elections and politics. It's not a vehicle to go overboard on personal drama. I don't appreciate being threatened and just so everyone is clear, I will not take that lightly. If you have gotten to the point that you're threatening to sue a forum over something that hasn't even happened, in a game, and despite the fact that any release of information here in this kind of context will be immediately deleted upon receipt by an available moderator, then I'm not sure you belong here, and certainly not in forum-related games. That being said, if YT opts to come back to the forum at some point, I won't have him in Atlasia.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 06:27:32 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies