What is the best and worst thing Biden has done thus far, according to your personal politics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:32:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What is the best and worst thing Biden has done thus far, according to your personal politics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the best and worst thing Biden has done thus far, according to your personal politics?  (Read 492 times)
Orser67
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 26, 2023, 04:11:17 PM »

Best - Inflation Reduction Act, specifically the climate provisions but there's other good stuff in there too. I also think he handled the Russian invasion of Ukraine quite well.

Worst - Nothing deeply disappoints me. In terms of execution, the Afghanistan withdrawal. In terms of consciously-made decisions, I didn't like the process of picking the Supreme Court nominee, even though I think the nominee herself is a perfectly good choice. I thought it was one thing to demographically balance the ticket with the VP selection, but it was pretty silly to restrict the list of candidates to one specific demographic group that makes up ~7% of the country (especially with a member of that same demographic group already serving as VP).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies