CA-SEN 2024: Who wins Orange County in the runoff?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:31:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA-SEN 2024: Who wins Orange County in the runoff?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Katie Porter (D)

Adam Schiff (D)

Barbara Lee (D)

A Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: CA-SEN 2024: Who wins Orange County in the runoff?  (Read 791 times)
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 25, 2023, 05:58:27 PM »

Who wins my home county in the runoff? I imagine Porter would if it's Porter vs another Democrat. What if it's Schiff vs Lee or a D vs R runoff?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 06:18:52 PM »

Lee it's going to a Runoff, it will be between Lee and Schiff not Early it's just one poll and let's see how Rs poll when the CA primary comes up next yr
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 09:32:51 AM »

If Porter doesn't make it past the primary, I imagine Schiff wins it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 09:45:58 AM »

It's a runoff and with the D primary with RFK and Biden Early won't make the Runoff it's gonna be between Porter, Schiff and Lee and any of the Ds can win between D v D but if it's D v R it's Schiff obviously
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 04:22:46 PM »

Porter will win it if she makes it past the primary. If she doesn’t Schiff will carry it. If a Republican gets in they might beat Lee there but probably lose to either of the other nominees.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 05:19:30 PM »

Porter will win it if she makes it past the primary. If she doesn’t Schiff will carry it. If a Republican gets in they might beat Lee there but probably lose to either of the other nominees.

Lol Karen Bass beat Caruso Lee is gonna win the Runoff because Earlybis gonna lose
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »

1. Republican vs. Democrat: A Republican, unless Biden wins Orange by a healthy margin.

2. Lee vs. Schiff:  Schiff

3. Lee vs. Porter: Porter

4. Porter vs. Schiff:  Porter
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 08:19:04 PM »

Aren't Schiff and Porter likely to do better in Orange than in Los Angeles and San Diego?
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 09:31:16 PM »

1. Republican vs. Democrat: A Republican, unless Biden wins Orange by a healthy margin.

2. Lee vs. Schiff:  Schiff

3. Lee vs. Porter: Porter

4. Porter vs. Schiff:  Porter

I think Porter could win it against a Republican.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 02:56:18 PM »

Maybe Porter or Schiff?
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 04:26:18 PM »

Aren't Schiff and Porter likely to do better in Orange than in Los Angeles and San Diego?
Schiff is probably gonna do very well in Los Angeles no matter what pretty much all the major electeds here are backing him besides Mayor Bass. I expect Lee to to do well in the black parts of downtown La and Porter to do decent in the arts districts but Schiff will likely handidly win everywhere else.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 04:31:15 PM »

Schiff is probably gonna do very well in Los Angeles no matter what pretty much all the major electeds here are backing him besides Mayor Bass. I expect Lee to to do well in the black parts of downtown La and Porter to do decent in the arts districts but Schiff will likely handidly win everywhere else.
What about OC and SD?
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 04:38:16 PM »

What about OC and SD?
Porter will probably win OC in the primary no matter what it's probably her only safe county. In the general she's favored there too but if she doesn't make it id expect Schiff to do pretty well there. The 2018 Senate race showed the wealthy republicans in the county really don't like progressives.

As for SD I'm not super familiar with there politics but they tend to elect more moderate Dem politicians so I'd expect schiff to do well there but there probably some parts of SD that Porter or Lee will do well in. Schiff will generally have a regional advantage in socal and do pretty well in all the counties down here.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2023, 04:44:14 PM »

What about OC and SD?
Porter will probably win OC in the primary no matter what it's probably her only safe county. In the general she's favored there too but if she doesn't make it id expect Schiff to do pretty well there. The 2018 Senate race showed the wealthy republicans in the county really don't like progressives.

As for SD I'm not super familiar with there politics but they tend to elect more moderate Dem politicians so I'd expect schiff to do well there but there probably some parts of SD that Porter or Lee will do well in. Schiff will generally have a regional advantage in socal and do pretty well in all the counties down here.
Would Lee do better in San Diego than Orange County?
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2023, 04:50:10 PM »

What about OC and SD?

Would Lee do better in San Diego than Orange County?
Probably SD just based on demographics but I expect her to do
 pretty poorly in both.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies