Office of Spiral: Rise of the Southern Assembly
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:36:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Spiral: Rise of the Southern Assembly
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Spiral: Rise of the Southern Assembly  (Read 279 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 17, 2023, 02:57:22 PM »

People of the South!

I stand before you as your trusted voice: the last Emperor of the Imperial South, a longtime representative for our interests in Nyman, and a lifetime fighter above all else for democracy and our fundamental rights. What I have seen unfold with our region has been nothing short of tragic. Moreover, it has been a disgrace. No longer can I remain silent.

People of the South, our leadership have taken taken us all for fools. This glorious region of ours has been taken hostage by a cabal of nihilistic gangsters. These gangsters have promised a new economic and political partnership for us when said partnership is of, by, and for them. For months, they have schemed in the shrouded depths of Discord servers to get what they want while lying to our faces about what they want.

What do they want, exactly? The record is clear: They preach independence from oppression while they practice independence from accountability. That has been evident well beyond their conduct with the Atlasian government. This regime has stifled the voices of Southerners, limiting our constitutional rights to recalls and referendums as they protect themselves with greater and greater powers. They invite nuclear warfare on our lands as they enrich themselves with our wealth and resources. They have even wished away entire states from existence! Young Texan has been emboldened to unilaterally speak for the South when the truth is anything but.

You see, these acts of secession are masked with a veil of legitimacy. They claim statute and the people's will are on their side. Just like any power-hungry regime, however, they have carefully stacked the cards in their favor first through mob rule. Dissent of any form is hunted down. Make no mistake, opposition will continue to be hunted down and more groups will be oppressed for as long as we let them.

The time is now to end the mass power trip by the Gangsters of Discord. Today, I am announcing the formation of the Southern Assembly: a grand coalition of peace-loving Southerners devoted to democracy and the rule of law. If this government will not care for the whole of the South, the people will take matters into their own hands. I call upon my Southern brothers and sisters to wage all forms of civil disobedience against the levers operated by YT and his enablers, beginning with a general strike.

The South has been my home for many, many years. I love this region and have resisted every call from others to move or give up the fight. More than ever, it's imperative to defend our homeland from this path of destruction. I shall be part of the struggle until the very end.

This is peace through power. This is the Southern way. Together, we are worth much more than what the nihilists can ever hope to muster. Onward, people of the South!

Spiral
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 06:49:41 PM »

Hear hear!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »