Next Christian Denomination to Be Elected President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:35:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  Next Christian Denomination to Be Elected President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Next Christian Denomination to Be Elected President  (Read 2193 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 26, 2023, 12:31:27 PM »

When it comes to “first timers”, MORmONisms is my next bet.  Because when you get to know them personally (lots of them serve in the military, work in the federal government, and are loyal Americans) are quite pleasant and personable.   And dare I say….innovative and dynamic (their worship of Lord Xenu, Volcano Jesus notwithstanding).  

Also, didn’t the Romneytard come remarkably close?

Mormonism isn't a Christian Denomination....

I was not interested in gatekeeping Christianity in this post.  Mormons self-identity as Christians, and all academic classifications count them as such.

Mormonism was founded by a literal conman who said that no existing religious texts fully cover Christianity and that even the Book of Mormon may not be the final word (i.e. in case Joseph Smith needed to sell more books, which he in fact did).

Mormons are openly non-Trinitarian and teach that God was once a man on another planet who was promoted to Godhood by an even higher god, and is married to the Heavenly Mother. Those are just two basic examples of how Mormonism is apostatic and not Christian at all.
Also:

Devastating.

~ Dum Dum Dum Dum ~
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies