Grand Jury Proceedings in the case of Young Texan, et. al.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:22:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Grand Jury Proceedings in the case of Young Texan, et. al.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Grand Jury Proceedings in the case of Young Texan, et. al.  (Read 2965 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 11, 2023, 10:48:29 AM »
« edited: May 14, 2023, 02:55:48 PM by Sestak »

The Republic of Atlasia, represented by appointed special counsel, has indicated an intent to file charges against user TexasConservative and a number of other individuals for actions relating to the alleged secession attempt this year.

This thread is for grand jury proceedings and eventual potential indictments in this case; posting in this thread should be limited to members of the Court, the grand jury, and the prosecution team along with its chosen witnesses.

It is the opinion of this court that none of the prospective charges to be filed here took place within any physical boundary in Atlasia; the alleged conduct took place entirely in online chatrooms and the cosntituent forum with no physical present required for any of the involved actions. Thus there is no mandatory constitutional venue in this case.

Due to the direct involvement of the governments of the other two regions, the Supreme Court has decided that Lincoln is the appropriate venue for proceedings and has appointed me to preside.

Grand Jury proceedings will begin immediately. I will post a separate thread for those proceedings to begin. The defense counsel is hereby ordered to refrain from posting in that thread directly; I also ask that all others aside from the justices of the Supreme Court, the selected grand jurors, and those authorized by the prosecution refrain from posting in that thread. To begin, I ask that the prosecution respond to that thread listing all the individuals it wishes to charge and each crime it seeks to charge each individual. Following this, the court will proceed to selection of the grand jury.

The Court invites the prosecution to list its charges.

Jurors

Illiniwek
Solid4096
Brucejoel99
Jimmy7812
GregTheGreat657
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 12:28:23 PM »

The special prosecutor will provide the list of individuals it wishes to charge and each crime it seeks to charge each individual.

TexasConservative (aka Young Texan) Rebellion, Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Reagente Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Fhtagn Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Mr. Reactionary Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
RFayette Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
UlmerFudd Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Listman38 Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
TheSaint250 Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Tea Party Hater Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
Muaddib Aiding a Rebellion, Secession
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 12:55:29 PM »

I want to provide the following post for context.

Section 3 (Treason)
i. The following acts are hereby declared to be treasonous:
(a) Rebellion. This shall be defined as the use of armed forces to overthrow the government of Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent Regions.
(b) Aiding Rebellion. This shall be defined as the intentional direction of funds, military aid, or strategic advice to any person, persons, group or groups engaged in or seeking to engage in rebellion against the government of the Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent Regions.
(c) Terrorism. This shall be defined as the use or threat of use of force or violence by a person, persons or organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating civilians and/or the government of the Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent Regions.
(d) Destruction of a Voting Booth. This shall be defined as the deleting of the thread in which a voting booth or an absentee voting booth for an active election is contained.
(e) Destruction of Public Records.  This shall be defined as the deleting of a thread in which legislation or executive actions are contained.
(f) Secession. This shall be defined as the declaration or threatened declaration of independence from the Republic of Atlasia by any territorial entity within the bounds of the Republic of Atlasia or by any group of persons within the bounds of the Republic of Atlasia, except according to the provisions set forth in the Constitution thereof.
(g) Refutation of Federal Supremacy in Law. This shall be defined as the denial – whether by word, by deed, or by omission – by any serving officeholder in the Republic of Atlasia or any of its constituent Regions of the supremacy of federal law, or of the decision by any person to serve in a Regional government that denies that it is subject to federal law.

Rebellion, Aiding a Rebellion and Secession are considered acts of treason.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 02:21:40 PM »

JURY SELECTION

Selection of a grand jury of five members shall be conducted by random draw. There are 68 registered voters in Lincoln; random numbers shall be drawn and correspond to the position of each voter on the census roll (from 1, representing Adam Griffin, to 68, representing Windjammer). Rolled jurors who are unable to serve on a grand jury due to involvement in this case or membership of the Court will be rerolled. Jurors who fail to respond in due course will also be rerolled.

The initial rolls are as follows:

- Voter number 25, Illiniwek.

- Voter number 57, Solid4096.

- Voter number 10, brucejoel99.

- Voter number 65, Virginia.

- Voter number 46, Poirot.

The selected jurors will be notified.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 02:48:08 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2023, 02:57:32 PM by America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS »

My status as a juror is acknowledged.

Edit: I thought it would go without saying, but I will also report for service in the grand jury.
Catholics vs. Convicts
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 02:52:58 PM »

My status as a juror is acknowledged, and I will report for service on this grand jury.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 08:34:51 PM »

My status as a juror is acknowledged, and I will report for service on this grand jury.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 10:06:34 PM »

I thank the court for the invitation but I decline to be on the grand jury.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2023, 09:03:56 PM »

Poirot having declined to serve, the drawn replacement is voter number 32, lfromnj.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2023, 09:42:27 PM »

I decline
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2023, 10:44:57 PM »

Ok, here's how we are going to do things.

I am drawing five additional names. Those five names (plus Virginia, who was already called) now have 24 hours (until end of day Saturday) to respond. If fewer than two respond affirmatively, we will call another group after that. If more than two respond, the first two by order of drawing will be selected.

The draws are:

Voter number 5, Archon
Voter number 27, Jimmy7812
Voter number 23, GregTheGreat
Voter number 39, Ninja0428
Voter number 33, libertpaulian
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2023, 11:27:05 PM »

Due to a conflict of interest I must decline
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2023, 06:45:35 AM »

Due to time constraints, I must decline.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2023, 02:44:19 PM »

GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2023, 06:39:47 PM »

I accept my role on the grand jury
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2023, 09:19:23 PM »

https://talkelections.org/AFEWIKI/index.php?title=Jury_Reform_Act

I am objecting to GregTheGreat as juror. As you may see in the following law, the presiding justice is allowed to discard a juror on the grounds of inactivity. The sudden appearance of GregTheGreat657 after months of inactivity makes me assume or believe the juror has become prejudicious and has no good feel on the status of Atlasia nowadays.

I therefore object to the choice of GregTheGreat as juror and request discarding the juror and a reroll.

Jury Reform Act

1. All juries empanelled for the purposes of trying crimes in the Republic of Atlasia shall be composed of five jurors, who shall all be registered voters in the Region of the Republic of Atlasia in which the defendant is resident and without previous convictions.

2. Jury selection shall be random and shall be administered by the presiding Justice, he may however discard jurors from his selection on grounds of inactivity.

3. If the Justice shall decide a juror has become either prejudicious or inactive, he may replace the juror. The Justice may do this twice during a trial, but if he considers it necessary for a third time, he shall order a mistrial and begin a new trial.

4. In order for a jury to convict at least three jurors must deliver a guilty verdict, however the Justice may raise this to four or five jurors at his own discretion. Jurors shall make their verdict known by public post.

5. To be empanelled on to a jury, the juror shall repeat the following oath: "I swear (or affirm) that I will well and truly try the matter in issue between the parties, and give a true verdict according to the law and evidence, so help me Dave."

6. F.L. 6-11 is hereby repealed.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2023, 03:02:19 PM »

For the moment, objection to the juror is denied. Should the juror prove inactive in his duties the court may reconsider its position.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2023, 03:09:22 PM »

I ask that all grand jurors swear in by repeating the following oath, substituting their own name at the indicated point.

I, [username], do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2023, 03:21:07 PM »

I, GregTheGreat657, do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
Catholics vs. Convicts
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2023, 03:27:41 PM »

I, Illiniwek, do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2023, 03:44:27 PM »

I, brucejoel99, do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2023, 03:47:34 PM »

I, Jimmy7812, do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2023, 05:00:50 PM »

I, Solid4096, do solemnly affirm that I will inquire diligently and objectively into all federal crimes about which I am presented evidence, to conduct such inquiry without malice, fear, ill will, or other emotion, and to render final decisions according only to the evidence presented to me and the instructions of the court.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2023, 07:44:58 PM »

The prosecution may now bring its case by presenting relevant evidence to the charges they intend to bring and calling witnesses as required. All witnesses called must swear an oath to tell only the truth, the whole truth, and nothing other than the truth before they are allowed to give testimony. Grand jurors may ask questions of both the prosecution and the witnesses.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2023, 10:12:42 PM »

I thank the justice. The prosecutor will now present to the jury the relevant evidence to the charges.

1. Secession

In the criminal law act of 2016, secession - an act of treason - is defined as the following

(f) Secession. This shall be defined as the declaration or threatened declaration of independence from the Republic of Atlasia by any territorial entity within the bounds of the Republic of Atlasia or by any group of persons within the bounds of the Republic of Atlasia, except according to the provisions set forth in the Constitution thereof.

In the constitution, the following provisions are included.

Article I, Section 2 of the Fifth Constitution is hereby amended:

Section 2.

No region shall secede from this Republic but by a 3/4 vote of the citizens thereof, nor shall any Region, state, nor other entity declare itself outside the jurisdiction of this Constitution.

The following amendment was passed in january

AMENDMENT 8: SOUTHERN ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL PARTNERSHIP

Article VIII of the Southern Constitution shall be amended by adding the following section:

7. The South shall become sovereign after having made a formal offer to Atlasia for a new economic and political partnership.

with the following vote

Amendment 8:
Aye - 24
Nay - 5
Abstain - 0

While this is three/fourths of the ones that did vote (29 voters), it is not three/fourths of the citizens of the latest census before 23 january given the South had 46 people registered at the time in the latest census before that election, which is 54.35%.

No region shall secede from this Republic but by a 3/4 vote of the citizens thereof, nor shall any Region, state, nor other entity declare itself outside the jurisdiction of this Constitution.

Secondly it is unclear whether the thereof refers to region or republic, so there is the possibility that a vote for a secession referendum under the current law must be held throughout the entire Republic of Atlasia.

But even without those two arguments, I still declare the criminal charge on secession valid for the following reasons.

STATEMENT ON SOUTHERN SOVERIGNITY RESOLUTION
Relating to SR 114-7: Regional Rights Amendment, being debated before the Atlasian Senate

1. Whereas, the citizenry of the South voted to permit a New Economic and Political Partnership with Atlasia with 82.7% in support
2. Whereas, the amendment provides that the South shall become sovereign after having made a formal offer to Atlasia for a new economic and political partnership
3. Whereas, SR 114-7: Regional Rights Amendment is currently being debated before the Atlasian Senate

4. Resolved, that a) the Southern legislature supports passage of the SR 114-7: Regional Rights Amendment, b) the Southern legislature endorses this proposal as an offer for a New Economic and Political Partnership, c) the Southern legislature recognizes that the South would obtain sovereignty from this proposal

4. Resolved, that a) the Southern legislature supports passage of the SR 114-7: Regional Rights Amendment, b) the Southern legislature endorses this proposal as an offer for a New Economic and Political Partnership, c) the Southern legislature recognizes that the South would obtain sovereignty from this proposal

The southern legislature here declares that the Regional Rights Amendment satisfies the referendum, but the regional rights amendment does not offer secession. Therefore what the citizens of the South voted for was not a referendum for secession.

REGIONAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT

1. Article VIII, Section 1 of the Atlasian Constitution shall be amended as follows:

Section 1

This Constitution, and those laws, treaties, and other acts made by the Republic of Atlasia in pursuance thereof, shall be the supreme law of the land, and the executive and judicial officers of this government and of the several Regions shall be bound thereby, any thing in the laws or constitutions of the several Regions notwithstanding subject to the exceptions made in this Constitution. The constitution, laws, and other acts of the Regions shall be the supreme law within their respective territorial boundaries on the following subject matters: abortion; agriculture and farming; length of terms of imprisonment and parole eligibility; collective bargaining, maximum work hours lower than forty hours per week, and wage floors; education and school activities; energy exploration and generation; mining, provided that no Region shall permit mountaintop removal; the manufacturing, sale, carrying, and ownership of weapons; Regional defense forces and militias; and the time, place, manner, and all other responsibilities of conducting Regional, State, and local elections.

Amendment Explanation

This amendment enumerates a list of Regional powers over which each Region shall be the highest authority within their respective territories over. This listed powers include regulation and oversight of abortion, farming, length of prison sentences and parole eligibility, collective bargaining, minimum wages, maximum hours subject to a federal maximum of forty, education, mineral extraction subject to a federal ban on mountain top removal, gun control, Regional guards, and internal election oversight for non-federal elections.

It is proof that a second referendum would be necessary, something that is acknowledged by the defendants lawyers

Sovereignty Contingency Procedures Amendment
To provide guidelines for the contingency of an orderly exit from the Republic of Atlasia

Article X: Unilateral Sovereignty from the Republic of Atlasia
1. Given a public affirmative vote in support of the Southern becoming sovereign, should the Southern have failed to secure sovereignty after the following avenues have been attempted:
1a. Formal dialogue between the President of Atlasia and the President of the South.
1b. Any legislation considered by the full Senate on further devolved powers for the regions.
1c. Commissions, Committees, or Delegations authorized by executives from both parties having discussed separation formally.

2. The Southern Region may formally withdraw itself from the Republic of Atlasia, as the threshold for secession under the Federal Constitution has been satisfied.

3. The House of Burgesses may introduce legislation formalizing the South's exit from the Republic of Atlasia or delegate said authority in a manner of its own choosing.
3a. This legislation may include contingency clauses.

4. Should any legislation or action with regards to secession be enacted, the South will be a fully independent nation and exclusively subject to this constitution. All mentions of the Federal Government, the Republic of Atlasia, and Atlasia shall hereby be stricken, and the South will be a separate entity.

sponsor: YT

Southern Freedom Act
Relating to potential powers granted by a potential article x to the constitution
Section 1: Contingent
This law is contingent on Article X being added to the Southern Constitution and will be in effect should Article X be adopted.

Section 2: Provisions
1. The House of Burgesses hereby grants the President of the South full authority and power to unilaterally withdraw the Southern Region from the Republic of Atlasia pursuant to Article X, Section 3 of the Southern Constitution.
2. The President of the South has full authority under powers granted from the constitution and this legislation to withdraw by Executive Order or Decree specifically designated as "Executive Decree" or "Executive Order #" with the following text referencing "relating to sovereignty of the Southern Region".
2a. The President shall have authority so long as the legislature of the South is considered or consulted.
3. This Executive Order or Decree shall be considered legally binding under the laws and Constitution of the Southern Region.

Section 3: Emergency Provisions
1. The South shall unilaterally secede should any legislation be present and proceeds to cloture on the Senate floor to limit any regional rights granted to the South.
2. The President of the South in consultation with the House of Burgesses may outline if a bill is a violation of regional rights.

Section 4: Implementation
Under provisions of this legislation, implementation of sovereignty shall be at the determination of the President of the South and solely be at their discretion.

sponsor: reagente

EXECUTIVE ORDER 049

Pursuant to the laws and constitution of the Southern Nation, should any piece of future legislation regarding blocking secession of the Southern nation or any region receive cloture vote, exit of the Republic of Atlasia will occur under the guidelines of acts and powers given to me by the House of Burgesses.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

The acts of april 17 therefore are unlawful because the South did not have the authority to grant secession rights or invoke secession rights via unanimous vote of the House of Burgesses. And thus the acts of April 17th and the executive order of the president quoted above are criminal activity in violation of the secession clause of the Federal Criminal Code.

This proofs that YoungTexan as President of the South and the entire body of the House of Burgesses consisting out of Reagente, Listman38, fhtagn, UlmerFudd and RFayette who passed this in an unanimous vote are in violation with the secession clause. They knowingly violated the secession clause of the Federal Criminal Code as by their own admission the january referendum cannot be a valid referendum.

These activities were prepared in the private chat (SEXIT chat), which next to President of the South YoungTexan and the entire body of the House of Burgesses consisting out of Reagente, Listman38, fhtagn, UlmerFudd and RFayette include the Vice President of the South TheSaint250, Senator Mr. Reactionary, Senator Muaddib and citizen Tea Party Hater

In spoiler, proof that SEXIT chat exists
Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

2. Rebellion

In the criminal law act of 2016, rebellion - an act of treason - is defined as the following

(a) Rebellion. This shall be defined as the use of armed forces to overthrow the government of Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent Regions.

As prosecutor, I did charge President of the South, YoungTexan with rebellion. While there is no direct use of armed forces to overthrow the government of Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent regions, there were detailed plans made in the SEXIT chat, as one can see below.

YT: "I'm also thinking we punish Lincoln"
YT: "Then we will slowly unravel the federal government"
YT: "Wait a bit, then invade the North"
YT: "New York is getting Nuked"

These are a number of statements that are highly concerning and contain detailed descriptions of what can be classified as "rebellion". Senator Mr. Reactionary also talks about the planned sale of nuclear weapons federally to the South.

Quote from: Amendment
REGIONAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT

1. Article VIII, Section 1 of the Atlasian Constitution shall be amended as follows:

Section 1

This Constitution, and those laws, treaties, and other acts made by the Republic of Atlasia in pursuance thereof, shall be the supreme law of the land, and the executive and judicial officers of this government and of the several Regions shall be bound thereby, any thing in the laws or constitutions of the several Regions notwithstanding subject to the exceptions made in this Constitution. The constitution, laws, and other acts of the Regions shall be the supreme law within their respective territorial boundaries on the following subject matters: abortion; agriculture and farming; foreign policy and ownership of nuclear weapons, upon which adoption of this text the Department of State and National Security Agency shall be dissolved; length of terms of imprisonment and parole eligibility; collective bargaining, maximum work hours lower than forty hours per week, and wage floors; education and school activities; energy exploration and generation; mining, provided that no Region shall permit mountaintop removal; the manufacturing, sale, carrying, and ownership of weapons; Regional defense forces and militias; and the time, place, manner, and all other responsibilities of conducting Regional, State, and local elections.

Amendment Explanation

This amendment enumerates a list of Regional powers over which each Region shall be the highest authority within their respective territories over. This listed powers include foreign policy and ownership of nuclear weapons, regulation and oversight of abortion, farming, length of prison sentences and parole eligibility, collective bargaining, minimum wages, maximum hours subject to a federal maximum of forty, education, mineral extraction subject to a federal ban on mountain top removal, gun control, Regional guards, and internal election oversight for non-federal elections.

Senators have 24 hours to object.

Something that was actually seriously being discussed in the senate as part of the Regional Rights Amendment, giving an amendment proposal was to make the ownership of nuclear weapons a regional right, something that would've fitted these plans perfectly.

Would you trust nuclear weapons being a regional right when you have a Southern President who discusses plans about supposedly the purchase/annexation of Iceland and the Faroe Islands after Greenland, but also specifically about having the oil and the nukes to be able to destroy the world.

Furthermore the Southern President has consciously increased tensions with the other regions and republic of Atlasia with a series of executive orders, demanding to swear loyalty to the Southern Region and its constitution, without any mention of the federal constitution (despite my point that the Southern Region is not an independent country).

EXECUTIVE ORDER 47

Pursuant to laws and the constitution of the Southern nation, I do hereby order any weapon systems under the purview of the Southern President to hereby disable any systems to be under the control of any other power and do hereby order any military instution under the power of the Southern President to swear loyalty to the constitution and to the nation of the South.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

EXECUTIVE ORDER 50

Pursuant to laws and the constitution of the Southern nation, I do hereby declare a regional emergency for health, safety, and quality concerns under the direction of multiple acts of the House of Burgesses and exercise my executive authority to the following degree:

I do hereby order closing off and shutting off for oil pipelines, natural gas pipelines, and anything energy related being passed through a pipeline or other form originating from the South that lead north of the following states: Delaware, Maryland, Virginia (or West Virginia), Kentucky, and Missouri

I also do hereby order notice on pipelines facing eastward from Missouri to the above.

This order will be considered in effect indefinitely.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

EXECUTIVE ORDER 51

Pursuant to laws and the constitution of the Southern nation, I do hereby order with immediate effect, all available military units within the South to be posted on the borders of the Southern Nation for a routine training exercise. This exercise is to be considered indefinite and all military personnel are to be on high alert. I further order them to maintain public safety first and foremost for the protection of the Southern people.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

EXECUTIVE ORDER 52

Pursuant to laws and the constitution of the Southern Nation, I am hereby invoking emergency authority given to me by the laws of the South on electric and energy utilities and do hereby place all companies within the borders of the South that provide said utilities under direct authority of the President of the South indefinitely.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

EXECUTIVE ORDER 53

Pursuant to laws and the constitution of the Southern Nation, I do hereby order the furthered recruitment of military officers and infantry of the Southern military to those who are currently unemployed, unhoused, and anyone willing to serve.

It is so ordered.

x Young Texan

The following executive orders show a clear disregard or disrespect for Southern President Young Texan to the federal republic of Atlasia and its constitution, and further show that the military build-up and initiation of a war through cutting off energy supply to the other regions is what the Southern President has in mind to achieve his goals, and to weaken the other regions and therefore also the Republic of Atlasia.

3. Aiding Rebellion

In the criminal law act of 2016, aiding of a rebellion - an act of treason - is defined as the following

(b) Aiding Rebellion. This shall be defined as the intentional direction of funds, military aid, or strategic advice to any person, persons, group or groups engaged in or seeking to engage in rebellion against the government of the Republic of Atlasia or the government of any of its constituent Regions.

In this case, the people charged with aiding a rebellion gave strategic advice to a person, persons, group or groups engaged in or seeking to engage in rebellion against the government of the Republic of Atlasia or the governments of any of its regions.

They did so by giving logistical support and giving strategic advice, discussing plans, in the SEXIT chat, again in spoiler.

Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

I refer to section 2 to this post for additional information on this charge.

Thank you

Laki
Special Prosecutor of the Republic of Atlasia
Representative of the Legal Affairs of the Commonwealth of Fremont
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies